|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Brian lying when he regains consciousness, in Chapter 11?
(a) On his stomach.
(b) On his left side.
(c) On his back.
(d) On his right side.
2. What is Derek's job?
3. As Brian is being soaked by the rain, what does he think of?
(a) Being alone in the woods.
(b) Being with Deborah.
(c) Sitting with his mother at the dining room table.
(d) Doing something with his father.
4. What animal helped Brian find flint when he survived alone?
5. What type of bark does Brian use to make his first fire?
6. What does Derek say he ate in his survival course?
7. When Brian believes that Derek might be dead, where does Brian first touch Derek to find signs of life?
8. How many cokes would Brian like to drink?
(d) 8 or 10.
9. What picture is on Brian's baseball cap?
10. What does Brian call the experience he had in the Canadian woods?
(a) Survival Time.
(b) The Interlude.
(c) Quiet Time.
(d) The Time.
11. Where does Brian's mother work?
(a) Real estate office.
(b) Doctor's office.
(c) Dentist's office.
(d) Law office.
12. How long does Brian wait for Derek to wake up?
(a) The rest of the day and all night.
(b) Two days.
(c) About 12 hours.
(d) A few hours.
13. What color is the flint that Brian finds?
14. What type of music does the pilot of the plane listen to?
(a) Hip Hop.
15. What time of day did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) Early morning.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) Around noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, what do Brian and Derek find that they eat?
2. How long did Brian survive in the Canadian woods?
3. What end of the lake is hilly?
4. By Chapter 9, how much firewood have Brian and Derek collected?
5. What name is used for the call signal of the radio?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)