|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Derek do when Brian places Derek on his back?
2. If trouble develops, how long will it take a plane to reach Brian and Derek at the lake?
(a) 2-3 hours.
(b) 4-5 hours.
(c) 6-7 hours.
(d) 3-4 hours.
3. How long after Derek first met Brian do they head to the wilderness?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. How long does Brian think it looks like they have been at the lake by the time they've been there three days?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) A year.
5. What type of meat does Brian fix for supper, in Chapter 3?
(d) Pork chops.
6. What month is it in Chapters 1-3?
7. How many times does Brian have to hit the flint to make it spark?
8. In Chapter 10, what does Brian put on the fire to keep the mosquitoes down?
(a) Pine needles.
(b) Green leaves.
(c) Green grass.
(d) Green twigs.
9. What picture is on Brian's baseball cap?
10. How long did Brian survive in the Canadian woods?
(a) 63 days.
(b) 54 days.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
11. Where does Derek say they always held their survival courses?
12. Brian can't believe he _____ on the plane.
13. In Chapter 10, how many pieces of wood does Brian put on the fire when he awakens in the night?
(d) A couple.
14. About how far does Brian fall when he finds the flint?
(a) 30 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 25 feet.
15. When was the last weekly check-in made before the lightning strike?
(a) Three days before.
(b) Two days before.
(c) The afternoon before.
(d) The morning before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men wearing who come to Brian's house?
2. How long does Brian think it might take for someone to come looking for him and Derek?
3. What does Brian's mother serve to drink when Derek returns to talk, in Chapter 3?
4. What clothing line did someone want to create using Brian's name?
5. What did someone want to put Brian's face on?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)