|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the pilot who died when Brian went into the wilderness last time?
2. How old is Brian?
3. In Chapter 7, what time does the rain begin?
(a) About 11.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) About 10.
4. How is Brian lying when he regains consciousness, in Chapter 11?
(a) On his back.
(b) On his left side.
(c) On his stomach.
(d) On his right side.
5. How long does Brian think it might take for someone to come looking for him and Derek?
(a) A couple weeks.
(b) 5-6 days.
(c) 4-5 days.
(d) A week or ten days.
6. In Chapter 10, what does Brian put on the fire to keep the mosquitoes down?
(a) Green twigs.
(b) Green grass.
(c) Green leaves.
(d) Pine needles.
7. When the plane lands on the lake where Brian and Derek will camp, how long does Brian believe it will be until it rains?
(a) 3-4 hours.
(b) 7-8 hours.
(c) 4-6 hours.
(d) 9-10 hours.
8. What direction is the lake where Derek and Brian going from the lake where Brian stayed?
9. What awakens Brian, at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(c) Gun shot.
10. What time of day did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) Around noon.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) Early morning.
11. How large is the moon when Brian slips out of their crude lean-to?
(c) Three quarters.
12. What does Brian try to show Derek when he falls?
(b) A bear.
(c) A cave.
13. What type of animals like to eat grub worms?
14. What does the plane slide through as it heads to the shoreline?
(c) Green reeds.
(d) Water lilies.
15. How many cokes would Brian like to drink?
(d) 8 or 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. What end of the lake is hilly?
2. What was the only tool Brian had with him when he was alone in the Canadian woods?
3. What clothing line did someone want to create using Brian's name?
4. When the lean-to doesn't protect Brian and Derek from the rain, where do they try to shelter?
5. What animal does Brian see in the lake his first night there?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)