|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is used for the call signal of the radio?
2. When Brian believes that Derek might be dead, where does Brian first touch Derek to find signs of life?
3. How many times does Brian have to hit the flint to make it spark?
4. What does Derek say he ate in his survival course?
5. When was the last weekly check-in made before the lightning strike?
(a) Three days before.
(b) The afternoon before.
(c) Two days before.
(d) The morning before.
6. Where did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave the runway?
(b) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
7. What does Brian call the experience he had in the Canadian woods?
(a) The Interlude.
(b) Survival Time.
(c) Quiet Time.
(d) The Time.
8. At the end of Chapter 7, what do Brian and Derek find that they set aside to eat later if they have to?
(c) Spice bush.
9. How long does Brian think it looks like they have been at the lake by the time they've been there three days?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) A year.
(d) 10 months.
10. How long did Brian survive in the Canadian woods?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 63 days.
(d) 54 days.
11. What animal helped Brian find flint when he survived alone?
12. What is Derek's job?
13. What does Brian try to show Derek when he falls?
(a) A cave.
(b) A bear.
14. What is Brian's last name?
15. What awakens Brian, at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(c) Gun shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape is the lake where Derek and Brian land?
2. What type of music does the pilot of the plane listen to?
3. What color is the flint that Brian finds?
4. After the men leave, how long does Brian have until his mother gets home?
5. What does Brian smell when he regains consciousness, in Chapter 11?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)