|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of meat does Brian fix for supper, in Chapter 3?
(d) Pork chops.
2. In Chapters 1-3, how long has it been since Brian spent time alone in the Canadian woods?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 11 months.
3. Where did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave the runway?
(a) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
4. How old is Brian?
5. What does Brian try to show Derek when he falls?
(a) A cave.
(d) A bear.
6. What type of music does the pilot of the plane listen to?
(d) Hip Hop.
7. At the end of Chapter 7, what do Brian and Derek find that they eat?
8. By Chapter 9, how much firewood have Brian and Derek collected?
(a) Enough for a month.
(b) Enough for three weeks.
(c) Enough for 6-7 days.
(d) Enough for a couple days.
9. What direction does the overhang of Brian and Derek's shelter face?
10. How long does Brian think it might take for someone to come looking for him and Derek?
(a) 5-6 days.
(b) A couple weeks.
(c) 4-5 days.
(d) A week or ten days.
11. How long does it take after for the plane that transports Brian and Derek to begin flying over forest?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) 75 minutes.
(d) An hour.
12. What did someone want to put Brian's face on?
(d) Record album.
13. After the men leave, how long does Brian have until his mother gets home?
(a) An hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 45 minutes.
14. What animal helped Brian find flint when he survived alone?
15. What sound do Brian and Derek hear as they drift off to sleep their second night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian eat while he waits for Derek to wake up?
2. What type of clock is in the entryway of Brian's home?
3. What does Brian's mother sell?
4. What type of nuts does Brian find, in Chapter 8?
5. What type of tree is hit by the lightning and falls toward the shelter?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)