|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days will it take before Brian will be ready to eat grub worms?
2. How is Brian lying when he regains consciousness, in Chapter 11?
(a) On his left side.
(b) On his stomach.
(c) On his back.
(d) On his right side.
3. What does Brian's mother sell?
4. What animal does Brian see in the lake his first night there?
(b) Beaver or muskrat.
(c) Wolf or fox.
5. What does Brian fix for a side dish, in Chapter 3?
(b) Fruit salad.
(d) Baked potatoes.
6. What type of vehicle does Brian's mother drive?
(d) Station wagon.
7. What shape was the lake where Brian survived the first time?
8. What picture is on Brian's baseball cap?
9. What type of weather did Brian get caught in when he was on his own?
(c) Hail storm.
10. What time of day did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) Early morning.
(c) Around noon.
(d) 8 a.m.
11. What type of music does the pilot of the plane listen to?
(c) Hip Hop.
12. How much topsoil does Brian say man and every little and big thing are dependent upon?
(a) 4 inches.
(b) 3 inches.
(c) 6 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
13. As Brian is being soaked by the rain, what does he think of?
(a) Being with Deborah.
(b) Being alone in the woods.
(c) Sitting with his mother at the dining room table.
(d) Doing something with his father.
14. What simile does Brian use to describe the greenness of the trees when they land?
(a) Green like a blanket.
(b) Green like a pond.
(c) Green like a carpet.
(d) Green like a pudding.
15. How long did Brian survive in the Canadian woods?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 63 days.
(c) 54 days.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What protects the shelter from storms?
2. What does the pilot of the plane have to listen to music?
3. If trouble develops, how long will it take a plane to reach Brian and Derek at the lake?
4. How long ago did Brian's parents divorce?
5. What does Derek say he ate in his survival course?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)