|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian eat while he waits for Derek to wake up?
(c) Dried meat.
2. When the plane lands on the lake where Brian and Derek will camp, how long does Brian believe it will be until it rains?
(a) 3-4 hours.
(b) 7-8 hours.
(c) 9-10 hours.
(d) 4-6 hours.
3. How long does Brian think it might take for someone to come looking for him and Derek?
(a) A week or ten days.
(b) 4-5 days.
(c) A couple weeks.
(d) 5-6 days.
4. When was the last weekly check-in made before the lightning strike?
(a) The morning before.
(b) Two days before.
(c) The afternoon before.
(d) Three days before.
5. What time of day did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave?
(a) Around noon.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 8 a.m.
(d) Early morning.
6. What type of weather did Brian get caught in when he was on his own?
(b) Hail storm.
7. After the men leave, how long does Brian have until his mother gets home?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
8. What shape was the lake where Brian survived the first time?
9. What does the pilot of the plane have to listen to music?
(a) CD player.
(c) MP3 player.
(d) Cassette player.
10. What color is the trim on the vehicle that Brian's mother drives?
11. What does Brian need to study for school?
12. What happens when Brian rolls over to get up, after the lightning strike?
(a) His knee buckles.
(b) His ankle gives way.
(c) His chest hurts.
(d) His vision blurs.
13. What was the only tool Brian had with him when he was alone in the Canadian woods?
14. What is Derek's job?
15. How long does it take after for the plane that transports Brian and Derek to begin flying over forest?
(a) 75 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many cokes would Brian like to drink?
2. In Chapter 7, what time does the rain begin?
3. How long should the fire last that is burning, at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What end of the lake is hilly?
5. What type of animals like to eat grub worms?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)