|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is used for the call signal of the radio?
2. How far is the river straight before curving as Brian gets the raft moving?
(a) 175 yards.
(b) 150 yards.
(c) 75 yards.
(d) 100 yards.
3. Where did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave the runway?
(c) New Hampshire.
(d) New York.
4. How long does it take Brian to move the raft down the side of the lake to the river?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
5. How long does it take Brian to build the raft?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) Not quite 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) Not quite 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian use to make a canopy for Derek?
2. What can Brian see when he first spots the raft?
3. What does Brian try to show Derek when he falls?
4. What type of tree is hit by the lightning and falls toward the shelter?
5. How deep is the river when Brian first enters it?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)