|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian eat while he waits for Derek to wake up?
(c) Dried meat.
2. After the men leave, how long does Brian have until his mother gets home?
(a) An hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. What sound do Brian and Derek hear as they drift off to sleep their second night?
4. What was the only tool Brian had with him when he was alone in the Canadian woods?
5. How far does it take the raft to match the current of the river?
(a) 40 ft.
(b) 20 ft.
(c) 50 ft.
(d) 30 ft.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Brian to build the raft?
2. How many days will it take before Brian will be ready to eat grub worms?
3. What time of day is it when Brian leaves with Derek on the raft?
4. How many meter grids are on the map?
5. What is on the bottom of the section of river where Brian finds himself, at the beginning of Chapter 22?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)