|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Brian is being soaked by the rain, what does he think of?
(a) Doing something with his father.
(b) Sitting with his mother at the dining room table.
(c) Being alone in the woods.
(d) Being with Deborah.
2. When Brian believes that Derek might be dead, where does Brian first touch Derek to find signs of life?
3. At the end of Chapter 7, what do Brian and Derek find that they set aside to eat later if they have to?
(c) Spice bush.
4. How long does Brian wait for Derek to wake up?
(a) A few hours.
(b) Two days.
(c) The rest of the day and all night.
(d) About 12 hours.
5. How much weight did Brian lose during the ordeal?
(a) 13 lbs.
(b) 11 lbs.
(c) 12 lbs.
(d) 14 lbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape is the lake where Derek and Brian land?
2. When Brian's mother asked what was the worst thing about his survival experience, what did Brian say?
3. What name is used for the call signal of the radio?
4. What simile does Brian use to describe the greenness of the trees when they land?
5. How far is the drop from the water to the shore when Brian works to get Derek on the raft?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)