|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long should the fire last that is burning, at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Until morning.
(b) For 3-4 hours.
(c) Until noon.
(d) For an hour or two.
2. What did someone want to put Brian's face on?
(d) Record album.
3. How thick are the logs that Brian chooses for the raft?
(a) 6 inches.
(b) 12 inches.
(c) 10 inches.
(d) 8 inches.
4. How long does Brian think it might take for someone to come looking for him and Derek?
(a) 4-5 days.
(b) A couple weeks.
(c) A week or ten days.
(d) 5-6 days.
5. What happens when Brian rolls over to get up, after the lightning strike?
(a) His knee buckles.
(b) His ankle gives way.
(c) His chest hurts.
(d) His vision blurs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Derek's job?
2. About how many miles will Brian travel if he uses the river to get to the trading post?
3. How long did Brian survive in the Canadian woods?
4. How long before Brian's back and arms ache, and he decides he needs breaks while paddling?
5. How old is Brian?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)