|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapters 1-3, how long has it been since Brian spent time alone in the Canadian woods?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 11 months.
2. How far is the lake where Derek and Brian are going from the lake where Brian stayed?
(a) About 50 miles.
(b) About 100 miles.
(c) About 75 miles.
(d) About 150 miles.
3. What type of music does the pilot of the plane listen to?
(d) Hip Hop.
4. What does Brian's mother sell?
5. What animal helped Brian find flint when he survived alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take after for the plane that transports Brian and Derek to begin flying over forest?
2. What is Derek's job?
3. When the plane lands on the lake where Brian and Derek will camp, how long does Brian believe it will be until it rains?
4. Where did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave the runway?
5. How long did Brian survive in the Canadian woods?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)