|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Brian see in the lake his first night there?
(b) Wolf or fox.
(d) Beaver or muskrat.
2. How long did Brian survive in the Canadian woods?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 54 days.
(c) 63 days.
(d) 2 months.
3. What does the plane slide through as it heads to the shoreline?
(b) Green reeds.
(d) Water lilies.
4. How long does it take after for the plane that transports Brian and Derek to begin flying over forest?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) An hour.
(c) 75 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
5. What type of music does the pilot of the plane listen to?
(b) Hip Hop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brian's last name?
2. What color is the trim on the vehicle that Brian's mother drives?
3. How long after Derek first met Brian do they head to the wilderness?
4. What was the only tool Brian had with him when he was alone in the Canadian woods?
5. After the men leave, how long does Brian have until his mother gets home?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)