|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does it take the raft to match the current of the river?
(a) 20 ft.
(b) 50 ft.
(c) 30 ft.
(d) 40 ft.
2. How deep is the water where Brian finds himself, at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) 4-5 in.
(b) 12 in.
(c) 6-7 in.
(d) 10 in.
3. What happens when Brian rolls over to get up, after the lightning strike?
(a) His ankle gives way.
(b) His chest hurts.
(c) His knee buckles.
(d) His vision blurs.
4. What is the name of the trading post on the map?
5. What type of shirt is Brian wearing when they fly to the wilderness?
(c) Flannel shirt.
(d) Fishing shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days have passed when Brian thinks things would be better if Derek were gone?
2. In Chapter 7, what time does the rain begin?
3. What shape was the lake where Brian survived the first time?
4. What does Brian call the experience he had in the Canadian woods?
5. When Brian takes a break after four hours on the raft, how far does he estimate they have come?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)