|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what time does the rain begin?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) About 11.
(d) About 10.
2. What time does the rain stop?
(a) Near dawn.
(b) 1 p.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) Around dusk.
3. What did Brian do when an animal attacked him when he was on his own?
(a) Climbed a tree.
(b) Fought back.
(d) Played dead.
4. When Brian believes that Derek might be dead, where does Brian first touch Derek to find signs of life?
5. How deep is the water where Brian finds himself, at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) 12 in.
(b) 4-5 in.
(c) 10 in.
(d) 6-7 in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What end of the lake is hilly?
2. What direction does the overhang of Brian and Derek's shelter face?
3. When Brian falls asleep and dreams, who does he see in his dream?
4. What happens when Brian rolls over to get up, after the lightning strike?
5. What shape is the lake where Derek and Brian land?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)