|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If trouble develops, how long will it take a plane to reach Brian and Derek at the lake?
(a) 2-3 hours.
(b) 4-5 hours.
(c) 3-4 hours.
(d) 6-7 hours.
2. What fruit have Brian and Derek found that is a little green?
3. As Brian is being soaked by the rain, what does he think of?
(a) Doing something with his father.
(b) Being alone in the woods.
(c) Sitting with his mother at the dining room table.
(d) Being with Deborah.
4. What end of the lake is hilly?
5. How long did Brian survive in the Canadian woods?
(a) 63 days.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 54 days.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men wearing who come to Brian's house?
2. After the men leave, how long does Brian have until his mother gets home?
3. What direction is the lake where Derek and Brian going from the lake where Brian stayed?
4. What color is the flint that Brian finds?
5. Where did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave the runway?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)