|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day did Brian, Derek, and their pilot leave?
(a) Around noon.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) Early morning.
2. What animal does Brian see in the lake his first night there?
(b) Beaver or muskrat.
(d) Wolf or fox.
3. How large is the moon when Brian slips out of their crude lean-to?
(a) Three quarters.
4. How does Brian describe the surface of the lake when they land?
(a) Smooth as glass.
(b) Smooth as a mirror.
5. What color is the trim on the vehicle that Brian's mother drives?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brian believes that Derek might be dead, where does Brian first touch Derek to find signs of life?
2. If trouble develops, how long will it take a plane to reach Brian and Derek at the lake?
3. How wide is the river where it leaves the lake?
4. When the crack of thunder awakens Brian a second time, in Chapter 10, where does Brian move?
5. How long should the fire last that is burning, at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)