• Brian opens the front door and finds three men in dark suits standing on the front porch.
• The men want to speak to Brian and his parents, but Brian is home alone.
• One of the men introduces himself as Derek Holtzer, and he asks Brian if he is the same Brian Robeson who survived alone in the woods for two months.
• Brian says that it was only fifty-four days, and that he is that Brian Robeson.
• The men tell him they are from a government survival school and would like Brian to go back into the wilderness to teach them how to better teach survival skills.
• The men tell him they will come back when his mother is home.
• Brian thinks back to his time in the wilderness nearly a year before and how it changed him.
• He had become obsessed with food and now enjoys...
This section contains 1,843 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)