1. How does Henning earn his living?
As a writer.
2. What nickname does Gus give to his father?
3. Why does Zeke tell the story of Carolina and Henning's meeting?
He is Carolina's brother.
4. How do Zeke's two installments of the story differ?
He changes the dialect.
5. What is ironic about the meeting of Carolina and Henning?
Henning believes she is a he.
6. Who/what is Nijinsky as mentioned in Chapter 1?
The steelhead Hen is trying to catch.
This section contains 5,330 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)