|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four, The Line of Light: Nick the Convert and The Trek.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gus become "famous" in the chapter "Hemingway"?
(a) He gets in a car crash while hitching back home and saves the driver.
(b) He catches a 10 pound fish with the dairy kids.
(c) He saves one of the dairy kids from a hunting accident.
(d) He saves a man drowning in the river.
2. What happens to Gus on the Fourth of July?
(a) His family comes to visit.
(b) He catches his largest fish yet.
(c) He gets invited to a celebration.
(d) He stops fishing.
3. What does Titus feed Gus on the morning after he spends the night in Portland?
(a) Dry cereal.
(b) Steak and eggs.
(c) Bacon and eggs.
4. How does Gus begin earning an income at the end of the chapter "Hemingway"?
(a) He sells fishing lessons.
(b) He sells fishing tips.
(c) He sells fish.
(d) He sells flies and rods.
5. Why doesn't Gus want to use the dairy kids' names?
(a) They are pet names.
(b) He doesn't mind using their names.
(c) They are cartoon character names.
(d) The names sound the same.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gus get back home?
2. How does Pedro plan on waking his family to see the mouse?
3. What does Henning tell Gus will make them part of eternity?
4. What is the one name of the dairy kids that Gus liked?
5. How does Carolina make GC feel better about her grandson fishing on Sundays?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)