|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Characters in Nature: Little, But Strong and Closing the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bill Bob so fascinated with Pedro's home?
(a) It is a mansion.
(b) Goats live in it too.
(c) It has only one room.
(d) Because so many people live in a small place.
2. What is the Rogue River Fishing War all about?
(a) Henning tries to teach Carolina to fly fish ending in a battle.
(b) Henning wants to fish alone on their honeymoon.
(c) Carolina forbids Henning to fish during their honeymoon.
(d) Carolina tries to teach Henning to worm fish ending in a battle.
3. Where do Bill Bob and Gus venture to when Bill Bob comes to stay at the cabin?
(a) To another river.
(b) Up a 500 foot ridge.
(c) To town.
(d) To the farm.
4. What does Ma say happens on the otter hunt?
(a) The men hunt only males.
(b) The men save the babies after the mother is killed.
(c) The men slaughter the mother and the babies.
(d) The men spare the mother because of the babies.
5. What is ironic about the meeting of Carolina and Henning?
(a) Carolina loves fly-fishing.
(b) Henning won't let her fish.
(c) Carolina has come to hunt.
(d) Henning believes she is a he.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gus believe that he becomes a fishing prodigy?
2. What doesn't the girl ask Gus?
3. What stops Gus from fishing on the day after Alfred dies?
4. What does Gus need to help him tell Titus his problems?
5. What does Bill Bob write a check out on for a candy cigarette from Gus?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)