|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Characters in Nature: Little, But Strong and Closing the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henning do to his copy of Izaak Walton's book?
(a) He puts it on Ma's nightstand, so she will always see it.
(b) He puts it up on a high shelf.
(c) He throws it into the river.
(d) He burns it.
2. What is the L.Q.B.S.?
(a) Lots of Questions Bill Bob Seeks.
(b) A system Gus creates to balance his life.
(c) Long Quests Bound for Somewhere.
(d) A system Ma creates for the family to balance their lives.
3. What poet does Titus quote?
4. What inanimate object does Titus use to explain God to Gus?
(a) Tamanawis, the river.
(b) Rodney, the fishing pole.
(c) Nijinsky, the stuffed fish.
(d) Ezra Brooks, the bourbon.
5. What was Gus voted in his senior year in high school?
(a) Mr. Fly.
(b) Mr. Fisherman.
(c) Mr. Bait.
(d) Mr. Most-Out-Of-It.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours per year does Gus's ideal schedule entail?
2. How does Gus believe that he becomes a fishing prodigy?
3. What is the conversation between Ma and Pa about at most dinners?
4. What did Bill Bob spread all over him that Gus had given him in exchange for a check?
5. What is Titus wearing that Gus admires but says he would never wear?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)