|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Characters in Nature: Little, But Strong and Closing the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a dreefee?
(a) A Garden Angel.
(b) Bill Bob's invisible companion.
(c) Bill Bob's security blanket.
(d) A person from another world.
2. What does Gus do with his copy of Izaak Walton's book?
(a) He throws it out.
(b) He puts it on his father's shelf to gather cobwebs.
(c) He burns it.
(d) He gives it to his father telling him it is nonsense.
3. How does Alfred die?
(a) Chemicals fall into the water.
(b) Gus forgets to feed him.
(c) He gets eaten.
(d) The tank is polluted by Gus.
4. What is Titus wearing that Gus admires but says he would never wear?
5. Why did Gnat name the large mouthed bass "Garbage Gut"?
(a) Because the bass waited for the picnickers to throw their trash into the river.
(b) Eating this bass would make your gut feel like garbage.
(c) Large mouthed bass taste like garbage.
(d) The kids fed the bass real garbage like paper plates and plastic forks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Whitey in "Jesus Keeps Fishing"?
2. What did Bill Bob spread all over him that Gus had given him in exchange for a check?
3. What does Gus do the morning after Alfred's death?
4. Why does Zeke tell the story of Carolina and Henning's meeting?
5. What story does Gus begin to tell at the dinner table in "Voiding My Rheum" that starts an argument between his parents?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)