|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, The Undoing of Scientific Angler: I Reckon and Anamnesis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Rogue River Fishing War all about?
(a) Carolina tries to teach Henning to worm fish ending in a battle.
(b) Henning wants to fish alone on their honeymoon.
(c) Henning tries to teach Carolina to fly fish ending in a battle.
(d) Carolina forbids Henning to fish during their honeymoon.
2. How many hours per year does Gus's ideal schedule entail?
3. What allusion does Gus make to his reading of The Compleat Angler as many times as he did?
(a) Moses to the commandments.
(b) An English teacher to Shakespeare.
(c) A historian to world history.
(d) Mozart to sheet music.
4. What kind of a dog replaced the Doberman for the surgeon?
(a) A Beagle.
(b) A Greyhound.
(c) A Chihuahua.
(d) Another Doberman.
5. Why does Henning laugh a "lunatic laughter" that can be heard around the canyon?
(a) Carolina catches his 30 pound steelhead with a worm.
(b) Carolina falls into the river trying to catch a small steelhead.
(c) Carolina clenches her fists and hits Henning in the jaw.
(d) Carolina draws a pistol and shoots the fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Henning give to Gus for the cabin?
2. What is ironic about the meeting of Carolina and Henning?
3. What is Gus drinking while he warms in front of the fire with Titus?
4. What does Gus deem as the crux of Izaak Walton's book?
5. What does Bill Bob tell Gus about Garden Angels?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)