|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four, The Line of Light: The Raven and the Why, and Googler and Mangler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Bob tell Gus about Garden Angels?
(a) They are our human twins that are born when we die.
(b) They never die.
(c) They grow old as humans do.
(d) They are spirits that watch over humans.
2. How does Gus's refrigerator transform into one filled with food and drink?
(a) People swap him for fish.
(b) He loves to shop.
(c) People swap him for flies and poles.
(d) People swap him for lessons.
3. What does Ma point out to Henning about the book written by Izaak Walton?
(a) The fishermen are first destructive to animals and then they drink.
(b) The fishermen know nothing about fishing.
(c) The fishermen are alcoholics.
(d) The fishermen don't fish.
4. How does Gus speak to the girl?
(a) He writes notes.
(b) He uses quotes.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He points.
5. What is ironic about the meeting of Carolina and Henning?
(a) Henning believes she is a he.
(b) Henning won't let her fish.
(c) Carolina loves fly-fishing.
(d) Carolina has come to hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma say happens on the otter hunt?
2. What is Ma's philosophy concerning death?
3. What allusion is made concerning H2O's need to whip his adversary to death with his fly-wand in "Statistical Improbabilities"?
4. What does Ma retell about the mule and the pike?
5. What does Gus come to realize about the "source"?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)