|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four, The Line of Light: The Raven and the Why, and Googler and Mangler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Gnat name the large mouthed bass "Garbage Gut"?
(a) Because the bass waited for the picnickers to throw their trash into the river.
(b) The kids fed the bass real garbage like paper plates and plastic forks.
(c) Large mouthed bass taste like garbage.
(d) Eating this bass would make your gut feel like garbage.
2. What is the cabin lacking?
(a) Running water.
(c) A toilet.
3. What is the Rogue River Fishing War all about?
(a) Carolina tries to teach Henning to worm fish ending in a battle.
(b) Henning tries to teach Carolina to fly fish ending in a battle.
(c) Carolina forbids Henning to fish during their honeymoon.
(d) Henning wants to fish alone on their honeymoon.
4. How many rooms are in the cabin that Gus leases?
5. How does the huge fight at dinner in "Voiding my Rheum" culminate?
(a) Henning smacks Gus.
(b) In laughter.
(c) Gus storms out.
(d) Ma fires her shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is said that fishermen are such statisticians that even the fish were counted on what occasion?
2. How does Gus's refrigerator transform into one filled with food and drink?
3. What does Gus do for the first time in a long while with Bill Bob at the cabin?
4. What Native American story does Gus tell?
5. What is the origin of the creek as Gus finds out.
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)