|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four, The Line of Light: The Raven and the Why, and Googler and Mangler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gus dupe Dutch?
(a) He gives him a false name.
(b) He tells him about a river that does not exist.
(c) Gus tells him that he is famous.
(d) He invents a species of fish.
2. What is a dreefee?
(a) Bill Bob's security blanket.
(b) Bill Bob's invisible companion.
(c) A person from another world.
(d) A Garden Angel.
3. What happened to the creek?
(a) It was restored.
(b) It dried up.
(c) It was stocked with trout.
(d) It died from pollution.
4. Why is Bill Bob so fascinated with Pedro's home?
(a) Because so many people live in a small place.
(b) It is a mansion.
(c) It has only one room.
(d) Goats live in it too.
5. In the beginning of "The River Writes" how does Gus now view himself in regard to fishing?
(a) As a murderer.
(b) As a sportsman.
(c) As an amateur.
(d) As an expert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zeke tell the story of Carolina and Henning's meeting?
2. What is Bill Bob playing with when Gus finds him behind the cabin?
3. What will Gus and Titus trade?
4. What is Ma's philosophy concerning death?
5. What does Henning tell Gus will make them part of eternity?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)