|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Characters in Nature: Eddy and Jesus Keeps Fishing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gus feel after he puts Bill Bob on the bus to go home?
(c) Happy to be alone again.
2. What does Bill Bob tell Gus about Garden Angels?
(a) They never die.
(b) They are our human twins that are born when we die.
(c) They are spirits that watch over humans.
(d) They grow old as humans do.
3. What does Gus do for the first time in a long while with Bill Bob at the cabin?
(a) Enjoys fishing.
(b) Stops fishing.
(d) Food shops.
4. How did the three third graders get sick in "Being Educated and Gittin' Brung UP"?
(a) Handling the carp made them sick.
(b) Eating the carp made them sick.
(c) They drank the water from the sewer.
(d) Waiting in the rain to see the carp made them sick.
5. How many rooms are in the cabin that Gus leases?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gus considered by others in the public school system as a young boy?
2. To what does the narrator compare a fish's death?
3. What is Henning's issue with his son being called Bill Bob?
4. What stuffed animal does Rama have with him in "Jesus Keeps Fishing"?
5. What is a dreefee?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)