1. What is the name of the river between the ridges?
2. What is the meaning of the river's name?
3. Who was the ancient seer from Kameno?
4. What did the ancient seer call white men?
5. Who was the great witch whose magic won him great fame?
6. Who was the great warrior who killed a lion by himself as a young man?
7. In the old saying quoted near the end of Chapter One, what is not for strangers?
8. What weapon do the two boys use to fight one another?
This section contains 3,443 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)