|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six through Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not a god worshiped by the Kikuyu?
(c) Mugo wa Kibiro.
2. What is the name of the river between the ridges?
3. How many sons does Chege have?
4. What is the thingira?
(a) The women's hut.
(b) The community well.
(c) The man's hut.
(d) The medicine man.
5. For how long has Nyambura noticed a moodiness about Muthoni in Chapter Six?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Three weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what relative does Nyambura suggest Muthoni go to for help?
2. On what do Nyambura and Muthoni sit while talking at the river?
3. Where did Waiyaki's mother take him at the end of Chapter Three?
4. What does "tene na tene" mean?
5. How many wives does Chege have?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)