|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fifteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once told Waiyaki that the arm of the white man is long?
(d) Reverend Livingstone.
2. What famous quote of Jesus' does Joshua use in his sermon?
(a) "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God."
(b) "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's."
(c) "Ask and it will be given unto you; seek and ye shall find."
(d) "If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."
3. What is given to Waiyaki to cover him after his circumcision?
(a) A colorful blanket.
(b) Wet rags.
(c) A white sheet.
(d) A tiger skin.
4. Who visits Waiyaki's hut in Chapter Sixteen?
(c) His mother.
5. Who sometimes helps Joshua with the Sunday service?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Waiyaki wish he could hold close to him?
2. Who knows Waiyaki was in Joshua's church?
3. With whom does Nyambura long to discuss Muthoni's death?
4. Which of these is not something Muthoni tells Waiyaki she wants?
5. What do many Gikuyu people see as a sign of a good teacher?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)