|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fifteen through Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do young people visit the river before the rite of circumcision?
(a) To numb their skin.
(b) To drink from the river.
(c) To wet rags for use during the ceremony.
(d) To wash themselves.
2. Whom does Nyambura suspect Waiyaki of planning to visit?
3. With whom does Chege discuss Muthoni's illness?
(c) An elder from Gathanjo.
4. Where does Waiyaki speak to Muthoni?
(a) During the pre-initiation feast.
(b) In the dark trees.
(c) In the dance circle.
(d) In his father's hut.
5. How long has Reverend Livingstone been at Siriana?
(a) Twenty-five years.
(b) Twenty-two years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Thirty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Waiyaki talking when Nyambura passes them?
2. Who saw Waiyaki in Mukuyu late at night?
3. Who does Kabonyi wish were in Waiyaki's place?
4. What is the most striking thing about Waiyaki?
5. Who does Waiyaki see watching him with Muthoni?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)