|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Ned go to pay his respects to the Ward family?
(a) Drew and Mike.
(b) Sam and Eileen.
(c) F. William Peterson and Jenny.
(d) Tria and Mrs. Ward.
2. What happens to Ned's money?
(a) Ned buys himself a car.
(b) Sam gambles with it.
(c) Sam uses it as bail money.
(d) Ned pays off Jenny's hospital bill.
3. After Jenny learns Ned is in town after college graduation, where do they go for dinner?
(a) The Elms.
(d) Mohawk Grill.
4. What is Drew Littler's condition after Jack Ward's visitation?
(a) Hysterical and crying.
(b) Drunk and soaking wet.
(c) Sleepy and lethargic.
(d) Angry and mad.
5. How does Jenny react when Ned leaves Mohawk for the second time?
6. The day of Tria's father's visitation, what does someone steal?
(a) Jack's cufflinks.
(b) Jack's Lincoln.
(c) A copy of Jack's will.
(d) Jack's golf clubs.
7. What does Sam tell Ned about the trip to the Big Bend Hunting Lodge?
(a) It is Sam's new investment.
(b) Sam built the building.
(c) It is Ned's graduation gift.
(d) Sam got Ned a job there.
8. What does Mrs. Agajanian tell Ned and Claude about her husband?
(a) He confessed to being gay on his deathbed.
(b) He cheated on her and left her no money.
(c) He had a mistress.
(d) He left her broke.
9. Who drives Mrs. Ward's Lincoln?
(a) Jack Ward.
10. Through his day job, what does Ned learn about Skinny?
(a) He died in a train wreck.
(b) He works for Sam's construction business.
(c) He went away to college.
(d) He is the Ward's new gardener.
11. What does Ned do with money from his jobs?
(a) He spends it on clothes.
(b) He never has any money; he only wants money.
(c) He gives it to his father.
(d) He saves it in the bank.
12. How does Mrs. Ward's father's book sell?
(a) It reaches the number one spot.
(b) It does not sell one copy.
(c) It only sells in Mohawk.
(d) It generates lots of money.
13. What present does Sam buy Ned?
(a) A pool table.
(b) A car.
(c) A new bed.
(d) A television.
14. Why does Drew land in jail?
(a) For beating up four Negroes outside of the pool hall.
(b) For wrecking his motorcycle.
(c) For drinking and driving.
(d) For stealing from Mike.
15. How does Sam feel about his change meeting with the girl whose accident almost sent him to jail?
(a) Sam is happy she is fine.
(b) Sam is relieved she is not mad.
(c) Sam struggles because he sees her in a wheelchair.
(d) Sam struggles because he never thought about her once.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ned do with his stolen goods from Klein's Department store?
2. Who gets Ned something cool to drink at the white jewel house?
3. Where does Ned sell the golf balls that he retrieves?
4. Where does Mrs. Agajanian live?
5. In Mrs. Agajanian's house, what mistake does Ned make?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)