|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jenny react when Ned leaves Mohawk for the second time?
2. To whom does Ned go to pay his respects to the Ward family?
(a) Drew and Mike.
(b) Tria and Mrs. Ward.
(c) Sam and Eileen.
(d) F. William Peterson and Jenny.
3. In Mrs. Agajanian's house, what mistake does Ned make?
(a) Ned eats her food.
(b) Ned sits on her imaginary son.
(c) Ned does not say 'please.'
(d) Ned dislikes her food.
4. After his college graduation, what does Mrs. Ward want Ned to do?
(a) Settle her legal papers.
(b) Organize her house.
(c) Edit a book for her.
(d) Marry Tria.
5. What happens to Ned's money?
(a) Ned buys himself a car.
(b) Sam uses it as bail money.
(c) Sam gambles with it.
(d) Ned pays off Jenny's hospital bill.
6. After college, where does Ned see that his father lives?
(a) At a nursing home.
(b) Above a jewelry store.
(c) In his mother's old house.
(d) In a duplex.
7. What does Ned first see when he walks in the Big Bend Hunting Lodge?
(a) Two topless women.
(b) Sam's new wife.
(d) A pool table.
8. Inside the white jewel house, whom does Ned first meet?
(b) Mrs. Petrie.
(c) Mrs. Agajanian.
9. After dinner when Ned is in town after college graduation, what does Jenny stay up and do?
(a) Talks with F. William Peterson.
(b) Sits at the kitchen table and cries.
(c) Cooks Ned his favorite dinner.
(d) Looks at photo albums with Ned.
10. Through his day job, what does Ned learn about Skinny?
(a) He works for Sam's construction business.
(b) He went away to college.
(c) He is the Ward's new gardener.
(d) He died in a train wreck.
11. What does Andy Winkler do for Sam and Ned?
(a) Lets them off the hook.
(b) Charges them with a lesser charge.
(c) Pays them money.
(d) Gets them out of jail.
12. From where does Ned retrieve golf balls?
(a) Klein's Department Store.
(b) Around town.
(c) The corner of The Elms and Greenwood Drive.
(d) The thirteenth and fourteenth holes of the Mohawk Country Club.
13. When Sam leaves with the ambulance, with whom does Ned go?
(b) Mrs. Ward and Tria.
(c) F. William Peterson.
14. After Ned leaves the Ward's house, what does F. William Peterson tell Ned?
(a) That Sam will pay a heavy fine.
(b) That Sam will get community service hours.
(c) That Sam will walk on all charges.
(d) That Sam will go away to federal prison.
15. After dinner when Ned is in town after college graduation, where does F. William Peterson go?
(a) Ned takes him to a bar.
(b) Jenny dismisses him at the curb.
(c) Jenny invites him into the house.
(d) He returns to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through his day job, what does Ned learn about Mrs. Agajanian?
2. How does Ned and Tria's relationship grow as years pass?
3. Where does Mrs. Agajanian live?
4. After ten years, where does Ned finally see Sam?
5. When Ned arrives at the Ward's house, who is standing out front?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)