|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In an effort to replace the Librium, which of the following does Jenny try?
2. When Sam kidnapped Ned, how long did Ned stay with Sam?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) 24 hours.
3. What lie does Ned tell his peers at school concerning his father?
(a) That his father is wealthy.
(b) That is father is remarried and living in California.
(c) That his father travels the country.
(d) That his father is dead.
4. When do Jenny and Sam separate?
(a) Ned's first birthday.
(b) When Ned is in first grade.
(c) The day Ned is born.
(d) Shortly before Ned is born.
5. Who invited Father Michaels over to Ned's house for dinner?
(b) Father Michaels.
6. What does Sam's apartment look like?
(a) Large, but cluttered.
(b) Huge with little furniture.
(c) Small and cramped.
(d) Dirty and old.
7. What does Ned tell Sam about Rose's business?
(a) It is going under.
(b) It is a front for illegal activities.
(c) It is a thriving business.
(d) The owner's name is not Rose.
8. In Ned and Sam's routine, when does Sam leave for work?
(a) Early in the morning.
(c) Sam does not work.
(d) Late in the afternoon.
9. In Ned and Sam's routine, what doe Sam and Ned typically have for dinner?
(a) Hamburg steak dinners at the Mohawk Grill.
(b) Frozen meals.
(d) A catered meal.
10. Where does Ned like to eat dinner the least?
(c) The Elms.
(d) The Mohawk Grill.
11. What day does Jenny file for divorce?
(a) The day Sam slaps her for the first time.
(b) The day she brings Ned home from the hospital.
(c) The day after Ned's grandfather's funeral.
(d) The day she discovers Sam's gambling addiction.
12. What is Ned's favorite duty at the church?
(b) Scrubbing floors.
(c) Cleaning the windows.
13. Where does Jack Ward live?
(a) Klein's department store.
(b) In the house next to Jenny.
(c) With Sam.
(d) The white jewel house.
14. When Sam shows up at Jenny's house after going to Ned's school, what does Jenny do?
(a) Shoots at him.
(c) Hides in the basement.
(d) Calls the cops.
15. What kind gesture does Sam make immediately after Ned moves in?
(a) Sam brings him breakfast in bed.
(b) Sam buys him bedroom furniture.
(c) Sam brings him a brown bag filled with clothes.
(d) Sam buys him a telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after Ned moves in with Sam, where does he go?
2. After Skinny relays a message to Ned, what does Ned hear in the middle of the night?
3. Who once held Ned's job?
4. How does Sam respond when Ned complains about his unethical behavior?
5. After his conversation with Wussy, whom does Ned see?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)