|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Skinny relays a message to Ned, what does Ned hear in the middle of the night?
(a) His mother crying.
(b) The front door open.
(c) The phone ring.
(d) HIs mother laughing.
2. Where does Ned like to eat dinner the least?
(a) The Elms.
(d) The Mohawk Grill.
3. What story concerning Tree does Ned recollect as he wanders the dark basement?
(a) Tree and Claude are friends too.
(b) Tree lied about his father's whereabouts.
(c) Tree took a roll of admission tickets from the park.
(d) Tree once taught at Ned's school.
4. After Skinny relays a message to Ned, how does Jenny begin to act?
5. When Ned return home after the kidnapping, what did Jenny do?
(a) Hit Sam.
(b) Shot at Sam.
(c) Called the police.
6. How do Rose's clients enter her salon?
(a) The back door.
(b) The elevator.
(c) The stairs.
(d) The front door.
7. During Father Michaels' troubled Mass, what does Ned do?
(b) Leaves church.
(d) Attemps to help him.
8. How does Drew react when Sam parks in front of the garage at the Littler's house?
9. After filing for divorce, how many years is it before Sam returns to Mohawk?
(a) Sam never leaves.
10. On the way to Eileen's house after Sam gets an influx of money, what does Sam stop and buy?
(a) A bunch of expensive roasts.
(b) Thanksgiving dinner.
(c) Steak and potatoes.
(d) Flowers and chocolates.
11. Where does Ned regularly visit that his mother once told him never to enter?
(a) The Elms.
(b) The Mohawk Grill.
(c) The park by the school.
(d) The white jewel house.
12. When Sam kidnapped Ned, what did they do together?
(c) Ate at a diner.
13. How does Sam delay the divorce?
(a) Sam goes to jail.
(b) Sam manipulates the court sytem.
(c) Sam beats up her lawyer.
(d) Sam leaves town.
14. While living with Sam, Ned gets his first job. What is it?
(a) Picking up golf balls.
(b) Sweeping Klein's Department Store.
(c) Cleaning his father's apartment.
(d) Cleaning Rose's Beauty Salon.
15. Who once held Ned's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam tell Ned about Claude?
2. After Sam realizes he is not the parent young Ned needs, what message does Skinny relay to Ned?
3. In 1959, what have Jenny and Ned stopped doing?
4. During Ned's first full day of living with Sam, whom does he meet?
5. Why does Jenny stop taking Librium?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)