|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the suicide attempt, why does Ned still hang out with Claude?
(a) So that Claude's mother can rest.
(b) So that Claude feels better.
(c) Claude needs help walking.
(d) Claude is much nicer now.
2. What happens to Jack Ward on the 16th hole at Mohawk Country Club?
(a) He has a heart attack and dies.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He gets a hole in one.
3. Who are Ned's favorite singers to play on the jukebox at the Mohawk Grill?
(a) Bobby Thompson.
(b) All four of The Beatles.
(c) The Everly Brothers.
(d) Elvis and Duane Eddy.
4. During Father Michaels' troubled Mass, what does Ned do?
(a) Attemps to help him.
(b) Leaves church.
5. Why does Drew land in jail?
(a) For stealing from Mike.
(b) For wrecking his motorcycle.
(c) For drinking and driving.
(d) For beating up four Negroes outside of the pool hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sam respond when Ned complains about his unethical behavior?
2. When Ned return home after the kidnapping, what did Jenny do?
3. In an effort to replace the Librium, which of the following does Jenny try?
4. Why does Ned agree to live with Sam for awhile?
5. Why is Claude friends with Ned?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)