|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final story Ned ever hears concerning Claude?
(a) That he is now happily married.
(b) That he moved to Mexico.
(c) That he died.
(d) That he left his wife and kids.
2. What is Drew Littler's condition after Jack Ward's visitation?
(a) Angry and mad.
(b) Hysterical and crying.
(c) Sleepy and lethargic.
(d) Drunk and soaking wet.
3. After finding someone at his kitchen table, where does Ned go with Jenny?
(c) The park.
(d) The police station.
4. Why does Wussy call Ned a few weeks after New Year's?
(a) To tell him Sam is in jail.
(b) To tell him Sam died.
(c) To tell him Sam's cancer has returned everywhere.
(d) To tell him Sam needs money.
5. How much money does Ned make at his first job?
(a) Fifteen dollars a week.
(b) One hundred dollars a month.
(c) Fifteen dollars a day.
(d) Fifty dollars a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sam see a chiropractor?
2. What is the setting of the novel's first chapter?
3. When Drew leaves prison, what is his physical stature?
4. How does Drew react when Sam parks in front of the garage at the Littler's house?
5. After college, where does Ned see that his father lives?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)