|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ned doing when Sam kidnapped him?
(a) Walking from his Aunt Rose's house.
(b) Playing in the park.
(c) Eating at the ice cream parlor.
(d) Catching a ball with friends.
2. How does Drew die?
(a) He was shot.
(b) A bar fight.
(c) He hanged himself.
(d) A motorcycle accident.
3. To whom does Ned go to pay his respects to the Ward family?
(a) Sam and Eileen.
(b) Tria and Mrs. Ward.
(c) Drew and Mike.
(d) F. William Peterson and Jenny.
4. When do Jenny and Sam separate?
(a) The day Ned is born.
(b) When Ned is in first grade.
(c) Shortly before Ned is born.
(d) Ned's first birthday.
5. What happens to Ned one night while he tries to retrieve golf balls?
(a) The cops almost catch him.
(b) He almost drowns.
(c) Drew returns to jail.
(d) Claude refuses to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Ned moves in with Sam?
2. Inside the white jewel house, whom does Ned first meet?
3. After graduation, what is Ned's day job?
4. Why does Ned leave the white jewel house?
5. In what condition did Sam return Ned to his mother after Sam kidnapped Ned?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)