|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ned describe Andy Winkler?
(a) The most harried person Ned has ever seen.
(b) Silly, with a squeeky voice.
(c) The smallest cop Ned has ever seen.
(d) A rotund and bald person.
2. How does Drew react when Sam parks in front of the garage at the Littler's house?
3. The day after Ned moves in with Sam, where does he go?
(a) The Elms.
(b) His new school.
(c) Myrtle Park.
(d) Jenny's house.
4. What does Andy Winkler do for Sam and Ned?
(a) Pays them money.
(b) Charges them with a lesser charge.
(c) Lets them off the hook.
(d) Gets them out of jail.
5. Where does Jack Ward live?
(a) The white jewel house.
(b) Klein's department store.
(c) In the house next to Jenny.
(d) With Sam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam tell Ned about Claude?
2. Where does Ned go to college?
3. How does Jenny react when Ned leaves Mohawk for the second time?
4. After the night of Drew's motorcycle accident, who comes to Sam's apartment?
5. Who once held Ned's job?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)