|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Drew Littler's condition after Jack Ward's visitation?
(a) Angry and mad.
(b) Sleepy and lethargic.
(c) Hysterical and crying.
(d) Drunk and soaking wet.
2. Why does Ned feel sorry for Mrs. Agajanian?
(a) She makes up stories.
(b) She has no money.
(c) She has cancer.
(d) She is being evicted from her home.
3. When Ned moves in with Sam, what is he very unsure about?
(a) His routine.
(b) His school.
(c) Meal time.
4. In Ned and Sam's routine, when does Sam return from work?
(a) Around seven in the evening.
(b) Before Ned gets home from school.
(c) Sam does not work.
(d) Early in the morning.
5. What is the purpose of "Money People"?
(a) To steal money.
(b) To work for money.
(c) To abuse rich people.
(d) To identify rich people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets Ned something cool to drink at the white jewel house?
2. Who lives in the white jewel house?
3. In an effort to replace the Librium, which of the following does Jenny try?
4. The day after Ned moves in with Sam, where does he go?
5. Where does F. William Peterson move Jenny?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)