|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Skinny relays a message to Ned, how does Ned wake the following morning?
(a) Reluctant and scared.
(b) Tired and grumpy.
(c) Terrified but eager.
(d) Excited and runs downstairs.
2. What day does Jenny file for divorce?
(a) The day after Ned's grandfather's funeral.
(b) The day she discovers Sam's gambling addiction.
(c) The day Sam slaps her for the first time.
(d) The day she brings Ned home from the hospital.
3. What present does Sam buy Ned?
(a) A car.
(b) A television.
(c) A pool table.
(d) A new bed.
4. After finding someone at his kitchen table, where does Ned go with Jenny?
(a) The park.
(b) The police station.
5. In February at the Mohawk Grill, what does Sam try to talk Untemeyer into?
(a) Making a bet on the weather in Phoenix.
(b) Hiding him in the basement.
(c) Keeping his paperwork safe.
(d) Competing in a pool game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Drew and Sam's arm wrestling match?
2. Where does Jack Ward live?
3. Who talks Drew away from his motorcycle after his wreck?
4. When Sam kidnapped Ned, what did Ned think they would do together?
5. When Sam punches F. William Peterson at The Elms, why does Ned begin to cry?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)