|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to Eileen's house after Sam gets an influx of money, what does Sam stop and buy?
(a) Steak and potatoes.
(b) A bunch of expensive roasts.
(c) Thanksgiving dinner.
(d) Flowers and chocolates.
2. From where does Ned retrieve golf balls?
(a) The thirteenth and fourteenth holes of the Mohawk Country Club.
(b) The corner of The Elms and Greenwood Drive.
(c) Klein's Department Store.
(d) Around town.
3. How do Rose's clients enter her salon?
(a) The stairs.
(b) The front door.
(c) The elevator.
(d) The back door.
4. When Ned return home after the kidnapping, what did Jenny do?
(a) Shot at Sam.
(b) Hit Sam.
(d) Called the police.
5. In what condition did Sam return Ned to his mother after Sam kidnapped Ned?
(a) Ned is starving and cold.
(b) Ned is well rested and happy.
(c) Ned is covered in poison ivy.
(d) Ned misses his mother and is crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story concerning Tree does Ned recollect as he wanders the dark basement?
2. What does Sam's apartment look like?
3. Inside the white jewel house, whom does Ned first meet?
4. Why does Ned not continue through the line at Jack's visitation?
5. How does Mrs. Agajanian play music for Claude?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)