|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the fifth grade, what role does Ned take at church?
(a) Altar boy.
2. After finding someone at his kitchen table, where does Ned go with Jenny?
(b) The police station.
(c) The park.
3. After the night of Drew's motorcycle accident, who comes to Sam's apartment?
(b) Mrs. Ward.
(c) The police.
4. Why does Sam take Ned to the nursing home to visit Jenny?
(a) To prove she is alive.
(b) To pay Jenny's hospital bill.
(c) To satisfy F. William Peterson.
(d) To make Jenny feel better.
5. On one of Ned and Drew's motorcycle rides, what sign does Ned see in front of his mother's house?
(a) Garage Sale.
(b) For Sale.
(c) Firewood for Sale.
(d) Free Rabbits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sam know Jack Ward?
2. What does Ned tell Sam about Rose's business?
3. In Ned and Sam's routine, when does Sam return from work?
4. What is the result of Drew and Sam's arm wrestling match?
5. After Skinny relays a message to Ned, how does Jenny begin to act?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)