|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does F. William Peterson move Jenny?
(a) A stone house on Greenwood Drive.
(b) A better nursing home.
(c) Back to the hospital.
(d) Away from Mohawk.
2. When Ned moves in with Sam, what is he very unsure about?
(a) His school.
(c) Meal time.
(d) His routine.
3. When Ned takes the trash down the elevator to the basement, what does Sam not tell Ned?
(a) That he is leaving.
(b) That people live in the basement.
(c) That there is no elevator button in the basement.
(d) That the basement holds water.
4. What kind gesture does Sam make immediately after Ned moves in?
(a) Sam buys him bedroom furniture.
(b) Sam brings him a brown bag filled with clothes.
(c) Sam buys him a telephone.
(d) Sam brings him breakfast in bed.
5. Who are Rose's primary clients?
(a) Middle-aged mothers.
(b) Young teenagers.
(c) Little old ladies.
(d) Old men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ned's favorite duty at the church?
2. Why does Ned agree to live with Sam for awhile?
3. What kind of friends are Ned and Claude Schwartz Jr.?
4. What does Mrs. Ward refuse to do?
5. To whom does Ned go to pay his respects to the Ward family?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)