|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Ned and Sam's routine, what doe Sam and Ned typically have for dinner?
(a) A catered meal.
(b) Frozen meals.
(d) Hamburg steak dinners at the Mohawk Grill.
2. When Sam kidnapped Ned, who went with them?
(d) Father Michaels.
3. Who once held Ned's job?
4. How does Sam delay the divorce?
(a) Sam goes to jail.
(b) Sam leaves town.
(c) Sam manipulates the court sytem.
(d) Sam beats up her lawyer.
5. Who joins Ned and Sam after they visit The Elms after the trip to the nursing home?
(a) Claude Jr.
(b) F. William Peterson and Jenny.
(d) Jack Ward and Tria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Ned's favorite singers to play on the jukebox at the Mohawk Grill?
2. In February at the Mohawk Grill, what does Sam try to talk Untemeyer into?
3. During Father Michaels' troubled Mass, what does Jenny do for the first time?
4. What does Sam teach Ned at the Mohawk Grill?
5. In Ned and Sam's routine, when does Sam leave for work?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)