|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While living with Sam, Ned gets his first job. What is it?
(a) Sweeping Klein's Department Store.
(b) Cleaning Rose's Beauty Salon.
(c) Cleaning his father's apartment.
(d) Picking up golf balls.
2. When Sam punches F. William Peterson at The Elms, why does Ned begin to cry?
(a) Ned knows his father will return to jail.
(b) Ned believes Jenny is dead.
(c) Ned likes F. William Peterson.
(d) Ned hates his father fighting.
3. In 1959, what have Jenny and Ned stopped doing?
(a) Waiting for Sam.
(b) Paying bills.
(c) Dining out.
(d) Attending church.
4. When Sam kidnapped Ned, who went with them?
(c) Father Michaels.
5. In February at the Mohawk Grill, what does Sam try to talk Untemeyer into?
(a) Hiding him in the basement.
(b) Keeping his paperwork safe.
(c) Competing in a pool game.
(d) Making a bet on the weather in Phoenix.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sam returned Ned after the kidnapping, how did Sam leave?
2. What kind of friends are Ned and Claude Schwartz Jr.?
3. Who joins Ned and Sam after they visit The Elms after the trip to the nursing home?
4. How does Sam respond when Ned complains about his unethical behavior?
5. How much money does Ned make at his first job?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)