|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rose's clients enter her salon?
(a) The front door.
(b) The elevator.
(c) The back door.
(d) The stairs.
2. What was Ned doing when Sam kidnapped him?
(a) Catching a ball with friends.
(b) Playing in the park.
(c) Walking from his Aunt Rose's house.
(d) Eating at the ice cream parlor.
3. What does Sam want to do when he returns home to his wife?
(a) Celebrate life.
(b) Find a steady job.
(c) Settle down with a family.
(d) Attend church.
4. Where does Jack Ward live?
(a) Klein's department store.
(b) With Sam.
(c) In the house next to Jenny.
(d) The white jewel house.
5. The day after Ned moves in with Sam, where does he go?
(a) His new school.
(b) The Elms.
(c) Myrtle Park.
(d) Jenny's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ned comes downstairs in the morning after hearing a noise the previous night, how does he react?
2. During Ned's first full day of living with Sam, whom does he meet?
3. Who lives in the white jewel house?
4. What was Ned sure about at his mother's house, but unsure about at his father's house?
5. While living with Sam, Ned gets his first job. What is it?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)