|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1959, what have Jenny and Ned stopped doing?
(a) Attending church.
(b) Waiting for Sam.
(c) Dining out.
(d) Paying bills.
2. Who invited Father Michaels over to Ned's house for dinner?
(c) Father Michaels.
3. What does Sam's apartment look like?
(a) Dirty and old.
(b) Small and cramped.
(c) Huge with little furniture.
(d) Large, but cluttered.
4. After filing for divorce, how many years is it before Sam returns to Mohawk?
(a) Sam never leaves.
5. After Sam realizes he is not the parent young Ned needs, what does Ned want?
(a) To move in with his father even more.
(b) To have his parents together again.
(c) To continue seeing his father.
(d) To never see his father again.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the kidnapping, what happens to Jenny?
2. When Ned return home after the kidnapping, what did Jenny do?
3. When Sam kidnapped Ned, what did they do together?
4. When Sam returned Ned after the kidnapping, how did Sam leave?
5. In 1959, why does Ned say Jenny has stopped leaving the house?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)