|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lie does Ned tell his peers at school concerning his father?
(a) That his father is dead.
(b) That his father is wealthy.
(c) That is father is remarried and living in California.
(d) That his father travels the country.
2. In 1959, why does Ned say Jenny has stopped leaving the house?
(a) Because Father Michaels walked out the back door of the church.
(b) Because the town people are too mean to her.
(c) Because Sam never comes around anymore.
(d) Because she cannot find a job.
3. How does Sam feel about his change meeting with the girl whose accident almost sent him to jail?
(a) Sam is happy she is fine.
(b) Sam struggles because he sees her in a wheelchair.
(c) Sam struggles because he never thought about her once.
(d) Sam is relieved she is not mad.
4. After his conversation with Wussy, whom does Ned see?
(d) Father Michaels.
5. In February at the Mohawk Grill, what does Sam try to talk Untemeyer into?
(a) Keeping his paperwork safe.
(b) Hiding him in the basement.
(c) Making a bet on the weather in Phoenix.
(d) Competing in a pool game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ned get in the white jewel house for Jack's visitation?
2. The day of Tria's father's visitation, what does someone steal?
3. By the fifth grade, what role does Ned take at church?
4. After Ned leaves the Ward's house, what does F. William Peterson tell Ned?
5. What does Ned tell Sam about Rose's business?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)