|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rose's clients enter her salon?
(a) The front door.
(b) The stairs.
(c) The elevator.
(d) The back door.
2. Why doe Sam, Ned, Wussy and Skinny call a doctor for Drew?
(a) He has a piece of glass sticking out of his head.
(b) He asks them to call.
(c) He cannot wake up.
(d) He is delusional.
3. How does Ned and Tria's relationship grow as years pass?
(a) They become lovers.
(b) The relationship grows apart.
(c) They work together.
(d) They care for Mrs. Ward.
4. Why does Ned agree to live with Sam for awhile?
(a) Ned can work with Sam every day.
(b) Ned needs more freedom.
(c) Sam lives next to Ned's girlfriend.
(d) Jenny is not well.
5. After his college graduation, what does Mrs. Ward want Ned to do?
(a) Edit a book for her.
(b) Organize her house.
(c) Settle her legal papers.
(d) Marry Tria.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ned get in the white jewel house for Jack's visitation?
2. How does Mike react when Ned leaves Mohawk for the second time?
3. Who gets Ned something cool to drink at the white jewel house?
4. When Ned arrives at the Ward's house, who is standing out front?
5. During Ned's first full day of living with Sam, whom does he meet?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)