|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Drew leaves prison, what is his physical stature?
(a) He is a broken man.
(b) He is bigger than a house.
(c) He has lost weight.
(d) He is chubby.
2. What does Drew do with his motorcycle when Sam parks in front of the garage at the Littler's house?
(a) Lifts the bike over Sam's car.
(b) Rams the bike into Sam's car.
(c) Kicks the bike and leaves it.
(d) Hits the bike with a baseball bat.
3. After college, where does Ned see that his father lives?
(a) At a nursing home.
(b) In his mother's old house.
(c) Above a jewelry store.
(d) In a duplex.
4. How does Mrs. Ward's father's book sell?
(a) It only sells in Mohawk.
(b) It generates lots of money.
(c) It reaches the number one spot.
(d) It does not sell one copy.
5. From where does Ned retrieve golf balls?
(a) Klein's Department Store.
(b) Around town.
(c) The corner of The Elms and Greenwood Drive.
(d) The thirteenth and fourteenth holes of the Mohawk Country Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Ned visit his mother?
2. How many jobs does Ned hold while he lives with Sam?
3. How does Sam delay the divorce?
4. In 1959, what have Jenny and Ned stopped doing?
5. Where does Ned sell the golf balls that he retrieves?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)