|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Drew Littler's condition after Jack Ward's visitation?
(a) Drunk and soaking wet.
(b) Angry and mad.
(c) Hysterical and crying.
(d) Sleepy and lethargic.
2. When does Ned visit his mother?
(b) Every day after school.
3. Where does Ned regularly visit that his mother once told him never to enter?
(a) The white jewel house.
(b) The Elms.
(c) The park by the school.
(d) The Mohawk Grill.
4. Why does Jenny stop taking Librium?
(a) It gives her headaches.
(b) It makes her listless.
(c) It causes weight gain.
(d) It makes her sleepy.
5. What does Sam tell Ned about the trip to the Big Bend Hunting Lodge?
(a) It is Sam's new investment.
(b) Sam got Ned a job there.
(c) Sam built the building.
(d) It is Ned's graduation gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the night of Drew's motorcycle accident, who comes to Sam's apartment?
2. Who joins Ned and Sam after they visit The Elms after the trip to the nursing home?
3. How does Ned help Tria after the accident?
4. When Drew leaves prison, what is his physical stature?
5. After the kidnapping, what happens to Jenny?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)