|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Ned's first full day of living with Sam, whom does he meet?
(a) Jack Ward.
(b) Eileen Littler and Drew.
(c) F. William Peterson.
2. When Ned is twelve years old, what does he enjoy doing in Myrtle Park?
(a) Playing chess.
(b) Riding his bike.
(c) Talking to girls.
(d) Stealing lunches.
3. When Ned shows his new bike to Wussy, what does Wussy tell him?
(a) Sam is in town.
(b) Sam is in Alaska.
(c) Jenny needs help.
(d) Ned should leave school.
4. After Sam realizes he is not the parent young Ned needs, how are Jenny and Ned?
(a) They are disappointed.
(b) They are hopeful.
(c) They are both happy.
(d) They are both depressed.
5. What kind of life does Jack Ward currently live?
(a) He is a vagabond.
(b) He cannot please his wife.
(c) He has trouble spending all his money.
(d) He is sad and depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sam kidnapped Ned, what did Ned think they would do together?
2. Why is Claude friends with Ned?
3. How much money does Ned make at his first job?
4. Who once held Ned's job?
5. What is the setting of the novel's first chapter?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)