|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1959, what have Jenny and Ned stopped doing?
(a) Attending church.
(b) Dining out.
(c) Paying bills.
(d) Waiting for Sam.
2. How does Sam know Jack Ward?
(a) The graduated high school together.
(b) They are war buddies.
(c) They worked at Mohawk Grill together.
(d) They are cousins.
3. In Ned and Sam's routine, when does Sam leave for work?
(b) Sam does not work.
(c) Late in the afternoon.
(d) Early in the morning.
4. After Skinny relays a message to Ned, how does Ned wake the following morning?
(a) Tired and grumpy.
(b) Excited and runs downstairs.
(c) Terrified but eager.
(d) Reluctant and scared.
5. During Father Michaels' troubled Mass, what does Jenny do for the first time?
(a) Donates money to the church.
(b) Receives communion.
(c) Says the Hail Mary.
(d) Leaves church early.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sam returned Ned after the kidnapping, how did Sam leave?
2. What does Ned tell Sam about Rose's business?
3. What does Sam's apartment look like?
4. What does Sam want to do when he returns home to his wife?
5. Why does Ned agree to live with Sam for awhile?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)