|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1959, why does Ned say Jenny has stopped leaving the house?
(a) Because Sam never comes around anymore.
(b) Because she cannot find a job.
(c) Because the town people are too mean to her.
(d) Because Father Michaels walked out the back door of the church.
2. After Skinny relays a message to Ned, how does Ned wake the following morning?
(a) Reluctant and scared.
(b) Tired and grumpy.
(c) Excited and runs downstairs.
(d) Terrified but eager.
3. When Ned return home after the kidnapping, what did Jenny do?
(a) Shot at Sam.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Hit Sam.
4. How does Drew react when Sam parks in front of the garage at the Littler's house?
5. What does Sam's apartment look like?
(a) Huge with little furniture.
(b) Small and cramped.
(c) Large, but cluttered.
(d) Dirty and old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Inside the white jewel house, whom does Ned first meet?
2. What is the result of Drew and Sam's arm wrestling match?
3. How does Ned help Tria after the accident?
4. When Ned takes the trash down the elevator to the basement, what does Sam not tell Ned?
5. What story concerning Tree does Ned recollect as he wanders the dark basement?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)