|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ned sure about at his mother's house, but unsure about at his father's house?
2. How do Rose's clients enter her salon?
(a) The front door.
(b) The stairs.
(c) The back door.
(d) The elevator.
3. Why do Sam and Ned break into the Night Owl?
(a) To get Ned's duffel bag.
(b) To find lottery tickets.
(c) To find Sam's house keys.
(d) To get money.
4. During Ned's first full day of living with Sam, whom does he meet?
(a) Eileen Littler and Drew.
(b) F. William Peterson.
(d) Jack Ward.
5. After graduation, what is Ned's day job?
(a) Dog walker.
(b) Barber at Rose's Beauty Salon.
(c) Bartender at Mike's Place.
(d) Manager at Klein's Department store.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Ned and Sam's routine, when does Sam leave for work?
2. Who lives in the white jewel house?
3. Through his day job, what does Ned learn about Mrs. Agajanian?
4. Why does Ned leave the white jewel house?
5. What does Ned tell Sam about Rose's business?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)