|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind gesture does Sam make immediately after Ned moves in?
(a) Sam buys him a telephone.
(b) Sam buys him bedroom furniture.
(c) Sam brings him breakfast in bed.
(d) Sam brings him a brown bag filled with clothes.
2. How do Rose's clients enter her salon?
(a) The front door.
(b) The stairs.
(c) The back door.
(d) The elevator.
3. After graduation, what is Ned's day job?
(a) Manager at Klein's Department store.
(b) Barber at Rose's Beauty Salon.
(c) Bartender at Mike's Place.
(d) Dog walker.
4. What does Ned first see when he walks in the Big Bend Hunting Lodge?
(a) Two topless women.
(b) A pool table.
(d) Sam's new wife.
5. After dinner when Ned is in town after college graduation, what does Jenny stay up and do?
(a) Sits at the kitchen table and cries.
(b) Looks at photo albums with Ned.
(c) Cooks Ned his favorite dinner.
(d) Talks with F. William Peterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of life does Jack Ward currently live?
2. When Ned moves in with Sam, what is he very unsure about?
3. Who are Rose's primary clients?
4. What does Sam tell Ned about the trip to the Big Bend Hunting Lodge?
5. In Ned and Sam's routine, what doe Sam and Ned typically have for dinner?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)