|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jenny so talkative during dinner after Ned is in town after college graduation?
(a) She has not seen Ned in years.
(b) She dislikes Ned being around F. William Peterson.
(c) She is nervous to be with F. William Peterson.
(d) She is on a combination of alcohol and Librium.
2. Who are Rose's primary clients?
(a) Middle-aged mothers.
(b) Young teenagers.
(c) Old men.
(d) Little old ladies.
3. Where does Ned sell the golf balls that he retrieves?
(a) From Rose's Beauty Salon.
(b) Inside the Mohawk Grill.
(c) Just outside the entrance to the Mohawk Country Club.
(d) From his house.
4. How does Ned help Tria after the accident?
(a) Ned helps Tria with the car.
(b) Ned gets Tria dinner.
(c) Ned takes Tria to bed.
(d) Ned finds Mrs. Ward for Tria.
5. Through his day job, what does Ned learn about Tree?
(a) He has fallen in love with his second wife.
(b) He is still having an affair with Alice.
(c) He left town.
(d) He divorced his wife and married Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. While living with Sam, Ned gets his first job. What is it?
2. How does Jenny react when she learns Ned is in town after college graduation?
3. When Ned arrives at the Ward's house, who is standing out front?
4. Who drives Mrs. Ward's Lincoln?
5. In Ned and Sam's routine, when does Sam return from work?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)