1. The Prologue of The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt opens with a detailed description of President Roosevelt greeting guests on New Year’s Day of what year?
2. What author is mentioned in the Prologue as having remarked negatively about President Theodore Roosevelt’s methodologies and called him “insane”?
3. What author is cited in the Prologue as having been a fan of Theodore Roosevelt’s and who called him “delightful”?
4. What trademark greeting is Theodore Roosevelt described as having used when shaking the hands of his visitors at the White House in the book’s Prologue?
5. At what time does the author describe Theodore Roosevelt as having concluded his hours of handshaking on New Year’s Day in the book’s Prologue?
This section contains 5,018 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)