1. In what city does the novel open?
2. What newspaper has sent reporter Bartley Hubard to interview Silas Lapham in Chapter One?
3. In what series of articles is the newspaper going to feature an article on Silas Lapham?
The Solid Men of Boston series.
4. Where was Silas Lapham born?
On a farm in Vermont.
5. Which of the following statements does not appear in the description of Silas Lapham that Bartley Hubbard writes for his newspaper article?
He is bald and walks with a cane.
This section contains 5,568 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)