|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who outpaced Raul and A. Bettik's arrival to the Temple Hanging in the Air?
2. When can Aenea see her death?
3. What is the Void Which Binds?
4. How did the journey seem to the human who was being transported via farcasters?
5. Who took charge of the rebelling ships and began defending the Startree?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aenea accuse the Pope of and what happens as a result of her accusations?
2. Describe Aenea's heritage.
3. How does DeSoya survive from the attack by the Shrike?
4. What is the Void Which Binds?
5. What is the Ouster Startree?
6. What happens in Tai'an, the City of Peace?
7. What happens at Castle Sant'Angelo?
8. Where do Aenea, DeSoya and Raul find themselves transported in Chapter 30?
9. What is the Hawking mat?
10. Describe Raul's state when he wakes up after being asleep for two weeks, post battle with Nemes and her siblings.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss how the Core's foreshadowing of DeSoya's involvement in capturing Aenea is flawed with prognostication in that they did not foresee the reaction to the event.
Essay Topic 2
Explain and analyze what Aenea's suggestion towards humanity is when she says that "if they hide from humanity, they are squandering all they have learned previously."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the irony of Raul's affliction from a kidney stone to the events of his life prior to drinking from the public well in Lock Childe Lamonde.
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)