|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aenea aware of about her fate?
2. According to Aenea, the Core is split into ___________ of factions.
3. Where is the formal dinner of Chapter 25 held?
4. Whom does Aenea ask if they will make the journey too?
5. Who is holding a ceremony to welcome the delegation from the Church at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Aenea is killed.
2. What does the GIDEON scout ship do upon Aenea's orders?
3. Describe the talks Aenea holds with a growing group of disciples.
4. What is freecasting?
5. Whom is the Shrike after in Chapter 19?
6. What happens in Tai'an, the City of Peace?
7. What happens on the Yggdrasill?
8. What do Raul and Aenea take together at the end of Chapter 25?
9. What does Aenea admit to Raul she did during the missing twenty-three months.
10. How does DeSoya survive from the attack by the Shrike?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain and describe the two choices Pasca gives humans about the belief of God's existence.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and explain the several layers of the Pope's deception and betrayal in his dealings with Mustafa.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and describe the conflict in Raul's feeling of failure when he could not save Aenea, although she had it planned that way from the beginning.
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)