|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aenea awake after she and Raul interrupt mass?
2. What linked all human transports between worlds?
3. What does the Hawking mat reflect?
4. In Chapter 23, what does Aenea put Raul into as the Pax fleet closes?
5. Who confronts Aenea and Raul on the outside ledge of the temple?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is freecasting?
2. What does the GIDEON scout ship do upon Aenea's orders?
3. Describe how Aenea is killed.
4. What happens to Isosaki?
5. What happens to Raul after he takes communion?
6. What does the Pope intend to do to Aenea once she is captured?
7. Describe how Aenea's sacrifice reaffirmed DeSoya's faith in the Church.
8. Describe the talks Aenea holds with a growing group of disciples.
9. What does Aenea admit to Raul she did during the missing twenty-three months.
10. Where do Aenea, DeSoya and Raul find themselves transported in Chapter 30?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe and explain how Rachel's role and heritage is a shock for Raul. Why is this information significant?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and explain Aenea and Raul's developing sexual romance from the initial moment of intimate connection to the events at the end of the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the religious sentiment in "The Rise of Endymion" and how it does not demonstrate a typical religious loyalty.
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)