|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the binding force for the Void Which Binds?
2. When can Aenea see her death?
3. What ship does Mustafa believe has been destroyed?
4. How many weeks later does Raul awaken after he and Aenea interrupt mass?
5. Whom does Aenea hold talks with on many nights at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Aenea is killed.
2. What happens to a human when they travel via farcasters?
3. Why does Raul return to Pacem?
4. Where do Aenea, DeSoya and Raul find themselves transported in Chapter 30?
5. Describe Aenea's communion with her disciples.
6. What happens to Isosaki?
7. What happens on the Yggdrasill?
8. What is the Hawking mat?
9. What is freecasting?
10. What does the Pope intend to do to Aenea once she is captured?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain and describe the two choices Pasca gives humans about the belief of God's existence.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and discuss how Aenea acquired such knowledge of the Core and its history and what significance the way she obtained that information has in "The Rise of Endymion."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the irony of Raul's affliction from a kidney stone to the events of his life prior to drinking from the public well in Lock Childe Lamonde.
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)