|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raul has returned to Pacem to get _____________to take back with him.
2. How does Aenea desire to live her final moments?
3. Who buried the T'ien Shan farcaster portal inadvertently?
4. Whom does Raul recognize upon meeting with Cardinal Mustafa?
5. Whom does the Pope intend to put into stasis to control any possible contagions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Aenea and Raul's initial sexual affair.
2. Describe Aenea's heritage.
3. Where do Aenea, DeSoya and Raul find themselves transported in Chapter 30?
4. How does DeSoya survive from the attack by the Shrike?
5. What happens to a human when they travel via farcasters?
6. What is freecasting?
7. Describe how Aenea is killed.
8. What happens to Isosaki?
9. What is the Void Which Binds?
10. What does Raul initially conclude about Aenea's child and mysterious observer?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain and describe the two choices Pasca gives humans about the belief of God's existence.
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Aenea's remembering the future is different from her seeing it or predicting it.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the irony of Raul's affliction from a kidney stone to the events of his life prior to drinking from the public well in Lock Childe Lamonde.
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)