|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Aenea during the missing 23 months Raul calculates?
2. What happened to the Core in the 21st century, according to Aenea?
3. Lenar Hoyt is resurrected as _____________.
4. What mode of transportation does Aenea use in Chapter 28?
5. What does Aenea not allow Raul do drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Ouster Startree?
2. Describe the talks Aenea holds with a growing group of disciples.
3. What does the Pope intend to do to Aenea once she is captured?
4. Describe how Aenea is killed.
5. Describe Aenea's heritage.
6. What do Raul and Aenea take together at the end of Chapter 25?
7. What does Aenea accuse the Pope of and what happens as a result of her accusations?
8. Describe Raul's state when he wakes up after being asleep for two weeks, post battle with Nemes and her siblings.
9. What does Raul initially conclude about Aenea's child and mysterious observer?
10. What does the GIDEON scout ship do upon Aenea's orders?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss how Aenea acquired such knowledge of the Core and its history and what significance the way she obtained that information has in "The Rise of Endymion."
Essay Topic 2
Explain and analyze what Aenea's suggestion towards humanity is when she says that "if they hide from humanity, they are squandering all they have learned previously."
Essay Topic 3
How is Isosaki's leadership of the Pax Mercantilus reflective of a writing flaw in Simmon's writing? Why does it prove such flawed development?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)