|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aenea tell Raul about the missing months he calculates?
2. When Aenea was in utero, the consciousness of the Keats cybrid, with whom was she able to communicate?
3. Whom do Nemes and her assassin siblings meet upon arrival to the planet?
4. What is Task Force GIDEON?
5. Who finds the house of Dem Ria and the secret passage?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Raul at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
2. Describe what Raul calculates in Chapter 16.
3. Describe the Core's loyalty to the Church.
4. What is the Shrike?
5. Describe Raul and Aenea's dream conversations in Chapter 8.
6. What is ironic about Raul's affliction?
7. What is Task Force GIDEON?
8. Why is Raul assigned a guard to watch over him when he falls ill?
9. Describe the beginning of the Pax's raids in Chapter 9.
10. Whom does Kenso Isosaki want destroyed and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss how Aenea acquired such knowledge of the Core and its history and what significance the way she obtained that information has in "The Rise of Endymion."
Essay Topic 2
Discuss why Aenea does not allow Raul to drink her blood as communion. What happens to make her let him drink it toward the end of the text?
Essay Topic 3
Explain and analyze Albedo's direct involvement and investment in trying to deceptively defeat the Church.
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)