|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does assassin Rhadamanth Nemes live?
2. Where does Raul paddle his boat after he leaves Lock Childe Lamonde.
3. Who is responsible for extracting every piece of the cruciform from the victim's body in Chapter 9?
4. Who is the leader of the Pax Mecantilus?
5. How many Ouster systems were defeated at the beginning of Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Raul, what does Father Clifton's doctrine prompt?
2. Who is Raul?
3. What is Cor Unum in charge of?
4. What happens to Raul at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
5. Describe the beginning of the Pax's raids in Chapter 9.
6. What happens as Raul enters the farcaster?
7. What sends Raul into free fall again in Chapter 12?
8. Who is Rachel Weintraub?
9. What is Task Force GIDEON?
10. Describe the Taliesin West in Chapter 2.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe how Aenea's remembering the future is different from her seeing it or predicting it.
Essay Topic 2
Explain and discuss how Aenea's role in "The Rise of Endymion" runs parallel to God.
Essay Topic 3
Explain and analyze Albedo's direct involvement and investment in trying to deceptively defeat the Church.
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)