|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Aenea ask to stay on Mars and secure the Sol system?
2. How did the journey seem to the human who was being transported via farcasters?
(a) Real time.
3. What does Raul discover he can share as he writes down all the events?
(a) He can share his vision.
(b) He is connected emotionally to all previous and current players involved.
(c) He can feel the emotions of all players involved.
(d) He can share the memories and past memories of all players involved.
4. What is the Void Which Binds?
(a) A boundless energetic space.
(b) A boundless field of energy.
(c) A binding agreement.
(d) A binding contract.
5. Where does Raul travel to after he hears the music of the spheres?
(a) Isosaki's ship.
(b) The Raphael.
(d) Pax space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is playing chess in Raul's vision in Chapter 32?
2. Where is Raul orbiting when he wakes up after he and Aenea interrupt mass?
3. What did Sol Weintraub offer his disciples?
4. How many weeks later does Raul wake up in between Chapter 23 and Chapter 24?
5. What does Raul learn to do upon hearing the music of the spheres?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Void Which Binds?
2. Whom is the Shrike after in Chapter 19?
3. What happens to Raul after he takes communion?
4. What happens to Nemes and her two siblings at the end of Chapter 22?
5. Describe Raul's state when he wakes up after being asleep for two weeks, post battle with Nemes and her siblings.
6. What does the GIDEON scout ship do upon Aenea's orders?
7. What do Raul and Aenea take together at the end of Chapter 25?
8. Describe Aenea's heritage.
9. What is freecasting?
10. Describe how Aenea's sacrifice reaffirmed DeSoya's faith in the Church.
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)