|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buried the T'ien Shan farcaster portal inadvertently?
(a) The Pax.
(b) The Core.
(c) The Shrike.
(d) The Church.
2. What does Aenea give Raul in a vial?
(a) A virus.
(b) A cure for the Core.
(c) An antidote to the Pax's birth control.
(d) Her blood.
3. How did Aenea initiate their escape from T'ien Shan?
(a) She closed a door.
(b) She opened a window.
(c) She opened a farcaster portal.
(d) She closed a farcaster portal.
4. What does Aenea not allow Raul do drink?
(a) Water from his water bottles.
(b) Wine from the well.
(c) Water from the fountain.
(d) Her blood.
5. Whose arrival causes everyone to flee in Chapter 19?
(a) The Core's.
(b) The Church's.
(c) A. Bettik's.
(d) The Shrike's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Void Which Binds?
2. What does the consul ship take a tour of in Chapter 26?
3. What does the Yggsdrasill tour for several days in Chapter 29?
4. What ship does Mustafa believe has been destroyed?
5. DeSoya helps Aenea and Raul sneak into _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Raul after he takes communion?
2. What do Raul and Aenea take together at the end of Chapter 25?
3. What happens to Nemes and her two siblings at the end of Chapter 22?
4. Whom is the Shrike after in Chapter 19?
5. What happens to a human when they travel via farcasters?
6. What does Aenea admit to Raul she did during the missing twenty-three months.
7. Describe Raul's state when he wakes up after being asleep for two weeks, post battle with Nemes and her siblings.
8. Describe how Aenea is killed.
9. What is the Hawking mat?
10. Describe Aenea's heritage.
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)