|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aenea and Raul escape from the Stratree's attack on ______________.
(a) A hawk's wings.
(b) The Hawking mat.
(c) A hawk's back.
(d) Three Hawking mats.
2. Who does not drink Aenea's blood?
(b) Liebler, the spy.
3. Where does Raul meet Corporal Kee?
(a) On the edge of the Vatican.
(b) On the edge of Rome.
(c) At the Roman Forum.
(d) At the Pantheon.
4. How many weeks later does Raul wake up in between Chapter 23 and Chapter 24?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What does Raul learn to do upon hearing the music of the spheres?
(a) How to transport.
(b) How to battle.
(c) How to freefall.
(d) How to freecast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Yggsdrasill tour for several days in Chapter 29?
2. What does Aenea not allow Raul do drink?
3. Whom does Aenea ask to stay on Mars and secure the Sol system?
4. What caused the Core to be locked out of the Void Which Binds?
5. How did Aenea initiate their escape from T'ien Shan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Ouster Startree?
2. Where do Aenea, DeSoya and Raul find themselves transported in Chapter 30?
3. How does DeSoya survive from the attack by the Shrike?
4. Why does Raul return to Pacem?
5. What happens to a human when they travel via farcasters?
6. What does the Pope intend to do to Aenea once she is captured?
7. What happens on the Yggdrasill?
8. What happens at Castle Sant'Angelo?
9. What does Aenea accuse the Pope of and what happens as a result of her accusations?
10. What does Raul initially conclude about Aenea's child and mysterious observer?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)