|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weeks later does Raul awaken after he and Aenea interrupt mass?
(a) Four weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Five weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Where does Raul meet Corporal Kee?
(a) On the edge of Rome.
(b) At the Roman Forum.
(c) On the edge of the Vatican.
(d) At the Pantheon.
3. Who confronts Aenea and Raul on the outside ledge of the temple?
(a) Nemes and her siblings.
(c) The Church.
(d) The Shirke.
4. Who does not drink Aenea's blood?
(b) Liebler, the spy.
5. What mode of transportation does Aenea use in Chapter 28?
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbs all of Aenea's followers?
2. Aenea and the remaining people jump to _________.
3. Aenea and Raul escape from the Stratree's attack on ______________.
4. What is the name of Rachel's home planet?
5. Who gives the information that four of the Raphael's crew have survived?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Raul initially conclude about Aenea's child and mysterious observer?
2. Describe how Aenea is killed.
3. Describe the talks Aenea holds with a growing group of disciples.
4. What does Aenea admit to Raul she did during the missing twenty-three months.
5. What happens to Isosaki?
6. What is the Void Which Binds?
7. What happens to Nemes and her two siblings at the end of Chapter 22?
8. Where do Aenea, DeSoya and Raul find themselves transported in Chapter 30?
9. What is the Hawking mat?
10. What happens to Raul after he takes communion?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)