|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aenea, Raul, and DeSoya transport to __________.
(a) The Trevi Fountain.
(b) The Pantheon.
(c) The Roman Forum.
(d) Vatican City.
2. What is Aenea aware of about her fate?
(a) She is about to be defeated by the Shrike.
(b) She is about to defeat the Shrike.
(c) Her time is drawing to its end.
(d) Her time to attack is near.
3. What character's actions are similar to those of Sol Weintraub?
4. What is attacked upon reentry into the specific system?
(a) The Kayak.
(b) The Yggdrasill
(c) The Raphael.
(d) The Shrike.
5. According to Aenea, the Core is split into ___________ of factions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Yggsdrasill tour for several days in Chapter 29?
2. Through whose eyes does Raul witness a moment of the Holocaust?
3. Whom does Aenea ask to stay on Mars and secure the Sol system?
4. Whose arrival causes everyone to flee in Chapter 19?
5. Whom does Aenea hold talks with on many nights at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the GIDEON scout ship do upon Aenea's orders?
2. Describe Aenea and Raul's initial sexual affair.
3. How does DeSoya survive from the attack by the Shrike?
4. What happens at Castle Sant'Angelo?
5. Describe Aenea's communion with her disciples.
6. What is the Ouster Startree?
7. What happens to a human when they travel via farcasters?
8. Where do Aenea, DeSoya and Raul find themselves transported in Chapter 30?
9. What does Aenea admit to Raul she did during the missing twenty-three months.
10. What is the Hawking mat?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)