|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Core cyborg assassins does the Raphael bring to God's Grove?
2. DeSoya rightly suspects that ____________ is a spy.
(a) Hoagan Liebler.
(b) Logan Hibler
(c) Hogan Libler.
(d) Loagan Hielber.
3. What are Nemes and her assassin siblings working to defeat?
(a) God's Grove.
(b) The Core.
(c) The Shrike.
(d) The Church.
4. Who rips off the cyborg's head and tosses it into the river at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) The Shrike.
5. What is Task Force GIDEON?
(a) A series of raids to destroy Outer Systems.
(b) A commune.
(c) A religious idea.
(d) A Church cult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the medicine Raul is given for his illness in Lock Childe Lamonde?
2. How many times has Pope Julius XIV died according to Chapter 1?
3. Where is the Temple Hanging in the Air located?
4. What allows the Raphael to travel and attack any system in Pax space?
5. Raul calculates that ______________ are unaccounted for.
Short Essay Questions
1. What sends Raul into free fall again in Chapter 12?
2. Describe Captain DeSoya.
3. What is Cor Unum in charge of?
4. What happens to Isosaki when he discusses the meeting of the Core with Cognani?
5. What happens to Raul at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
6. What is needed to make the cruciforms work properly?
7. Describe how Simmons gives unusual attention to the environment of the mountains at the Temple Hanging in the Air.
8. Who is Raul?
9. What is Task Force GIDEON?
10. Describe the Core's loyalty to the Church.
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)