|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is summoned against Raul's wishes when he is ill?
(a) A Pax doctor and priest.
(b) A midwife.
(c) A woman.
(d) A therapist.
2. Who is DeSoya reunited with at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Sergeant Greg.
(b) Sergeant Gregorius.
(c) Sergeant Pacem.
(d) Sergeant Aenea.
3. According to Albedo's claim, who is responsible for placing the non-Christians into stasis?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Pax.
(c) The Shrike.
(d) The Core.
4. Where does assassin Rhadamanth Nemes live?
(a) Old Earth.
(b) The Core.
(d) God's grove.
5. Who is a settled priest on the Madrededios?
(b) Captain DeSoya.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Pax.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the last to leave the former community of Taliesin?
2. Who learns that Raul is on the planet from the Pax?
3. Who awakens Raul to inform him they just arrived on a drop ship in Chapter 10?
4. What is the Cantos?
5. What is the name of the medicine Raul is given for his illness in Lock Childe Lamonde?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Shrike do to every one of its victims' bodies?
2. Why is Corporal Bassin Kee tortured in Chapter 3?
3. What is the Shrike?
4. Describe Raul and Aenea's dream conversations in Chapter 8.
5. What is Cor Unum in charge of?
6. Describe the Taliesin West in Chapter 2.
7. Why is Lenar Hoyt significant?
8. Describe the beginning of the Pax's raids in Chapter 9.
9. Why is Raul assigned a guard to watch over him when he falls ill?
10. Who is Raul?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)