|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is DeSoya given command of in Chapter 3?
(a) A new ship called the Raphael.
(b) A new Church world.
(c) A new cyborg,
(d) A new ship called the DaVinci.
2. Where is DeSoya's new outpost located?
3. DeSoya rightly suspects that ____________ is a spy.
(a) Hoagan Liebler.
(b) Logan Hibler
(c) Loagan Hielber.
(d) Hogan Libler.
4. What did Raul drink from?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A public well.
(c) A sink.
(d) A river.
5. How many steps are needed for humans to take to move on to their next stage of evolution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Raul calculates that ______________ are unaccounted for.
2. What is the name of the person who diagnosis Raul's illness?
3. What is Hsuan-k'ung Ssu?
4. What is the community celebrating that will be used as a distraction for Raul's escape from Lock Childe Lamonde?
5. How many years have elapsed since the events from the third book "The Rise of Endymion"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Isosaki when he discusses the meeting of the Core with Cognani?
2. What is the Shrike?
3. Describe Captain DeSoya.
4. What is ironic about Raul's affliction?
5. What happens to Raul at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
6. Why is Corporal Bassin Kee tortured in Chapter 3?
7. Describe the beginning of the Pax's raids in Chapter 9.
8. What is Task Force GIDEON?
9. Who is Rachel Weintraub?
10. Describe how Simmons gives unusual attention to the environment of the mountains at the Temple Hanging in the Air.
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)