|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character's actions are similar to those of Sol Weintraub?
2. What happened to Aenea during the missing 23 months Raul calculates?
(a) She was resurrected.
(b) She was in the hospital.
(c) She married and had a child with another man.
(d) She was killed.
3. How did Aenea initiate their escape from T'ien Shan?
(a) She closed a farcaster portal.
(b) She closed a door.
(c) She opened a farcaster portal.
(d) She opened a window.
4. Who knocks Nemes off the cliff?
5. Whom does Aenea hold talks with on many nights at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
6. What is the name of Rachel's home planet?
(a) Barney's World.
(b) Barnard's World.
(c) Barn Burning World.
(d) Barnard and Steams.
7. What is the name of the empathetic link to humanity that the Core created?
(a) John Kets.
(b) Jon Kats.
(c) John Keats.
(d) Jon Keets.
8. What does Raul have a vision of in Chapter 32?
(a) The Raphael ship after the fall of the farcasters.
(b) The Rise of Endymion.
(c) The Rise of himself and fall of the Core.
(d) The Consul's ship after the fall of the farcasters.
9. What caused the Core to be locked out of the Void Which Binds?
(a) The war of the Worlds.
(b) The war of the Webs.
(c) The war of the World Web.
(d) The war against Webs.
10. What does Raul discover he can share as he writes down all the events?
(a) He can share the memories and past memories of all players involved.
(b) He can feel the emotions of all players involved.
(c) He is connected emotionally to all previous and current players involved.
(d) He can share his vision.
11. Whom does Aenea ask to be her date to the welcome ceremony at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
12. How does Aenea desire to live her final moments?
(a) Like they will be saved forever.
(b) Like they are her only.
(c) Like they are her last.
(d) Like they are her first.
13. What does the Yggsdrasill tour for several days in Chapter 29?
(a) Aenea's world.
(b) Pax worlds.
(c) Pacem's world.
(d) Isosaki's world.
14. What color are Raul's scars?
(b) Soft red.
(c) Livid red.
15. What does Aenea give Raul in a vial?
(a) Her blood.
(b) A virus.
(c) An antidote to the Pax's birth control.
(d) A cure for the Core.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aenea and the remaining people jump to _________.
2. What ship does Mustafa believe has been destroyed?
3. What linked all human transports between worlds?
4. Where does Raul travel to after he hears the music of the spheres?
5. What is said between the two chess players in Raul's vision?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)