|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Raul meet Corporal Kee?
(a) On the edge of Rome.
(b) At the Roman Forum.
(c) At the Pantheon.
(d) On the edge of the Vatican.
2. Where is Raul orbiting when he wakes up after he and Aenea interrupt mass?
3. What is attacked upon reentry into the specific system?
(a) The Shrike.
(b) The Kayak.
(c) The Raphael.
(d) The Yggdrasill
4. What mode of transportation does Aenea use in Chapter 28?
5. Where is the formal dinner of Chapter 25 held?
(a) On the Yggdrasill.
(b) On the Raphael.
(c) On the flagship.
(d) On the Core's ship.
6. Lenar Hoyt is resurrected as _____________.
(a) Father Paul Dure.
(b) Father Raul.
(c) Father Paul Dire.
(d) Father Clifton.
7. Aenea, Raul, and DeSoya transport to __________.
(a) Vatican City.
(b) The Pantheon.
(c) The Trevi Fountain.
(d) The Roman Forum.
8. What is the binding force for the Void Which Binds?
9. What happened to Aenea during the missing 23 months Raul calculates?
(a) She married and had a child with another man.
(b) She was in the hospital.
(c) She was killed.
(d) She was resurrected.
10. In Chapter 23, what does Aenea put Raul into as the Pax fleet closes?
(c) Cryonic figure.
(d) Free fall.
11. Who took charge of the rebelling ships and began defending the Startree?
12. Who frantically orders all ships back to Pacem?
(a) The Pope.
13. What does the Hawking mat reflect?
(a) Aenea and Raul's last meeting.
(b) Another defeat in a previous book.
(c) Another battle in a previous book.
(d) Aenea and Raul's first meeting.
14. What does Aenea not allow Raul do drink?
(a) Her blood.
(b) Water from the fountain.
(c) Wine from the well.
(d) Water from his water bottles.
15. How did the journey seem to the human who was being transported via farcasters?
(c) Real time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sol Weintraub offer his disciples?
2. Who outpaced Raul and A. Bettik's arrival to the Temple Hanging in the Air?
3. What happened to the Core in the 21st century, according to Aenea?
4. Who attempts to shift into fast time in order to save themselves?
5. Where does Raul travel to after he hears the music of the spheres?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)