|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aenea not allow Raul do drink?
(a) Water from his water bottles.
(b) Wine from the well.
(c) Her blood.
(d) Water from the fountain.
2. How many weeks later does Raul wake up in between Chapter 23 and Chapter 24?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Whom does Raul recognize upon meeting with Cardinal Mustafa?
(b) A. Bettik.
(d) Nemes and her siblings.
4. When can Aenea see her death?
(a) In her dreams.
(b) In the future.
(c) In her memory.
(d) In the past.
5. What is the binding force for the Void Which Binds?
6. What happened to the Core in the 21st century, according to Aenea?
(a) They became neutral.
(b) They became evil.
(c) They became powerful.
(d) They became autonomous.
7. Who presents themselves to the Dalia Lama?
(a) Raul and A. Bettik.
(b) A. Bettik and a delegation from Temple Hanging in the Air.
(c) Aenea and Raul and a delegation from the Temple Hanging in the Air.
(d) Aenea and Raul.
8. For whom does Aenea call the auto surgeon?
9. What do the people of the Temple Hanging in the Air watch?
(a) A massacre.
(b) The invasion of the Shrike.
(c) The Core's deception.
(d) The reentry and destruction of a starship.
10. Who buried the T'ien Shan farcaster portal inadvertently?
(a) The Core.
(b) The Church.
(c) The Shrike.
(d) The Pax.
11. What does Raul have a vision of in Chapter 32?
(a) The Raphael ship after the fall of the farcasters.
(b) The Rise of Endymion.
(c) The Rise of himself and fall of the Core.
(d) The Consul's ship after the fall of the farcasters.
12. Who puts on skinsuits and rebreathers as they walk up the mountain to the Temple of the Jade Emperor?
(a) A. Bettik and Raul.
(b) Raul and Aenea.
(c) Aenea and Isosaki.
(d) Aenea and A. Bettik.
13. Whom does Aenea hold talks with on many nights at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
14. Where does Raul meet Corporal Kee?
(a) At the Pantheon.
(b) At the Roman Forum.
(c) On the edge of the Vatican.
(d) On the edge of Rome.
15. What linked all human transports between worlds?
(a) One tiny opening that the Core managed.
(b) Two small doors.
(c) One small tunnel.
(d) Three windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Aenea initiate their escape from T'ien Shan?
2. What does Raul discover he can share as he writes down all the events?
3. What happened to Aenea during the missing 23 months Raul calculates?
4. Who visits from the past?
5. What does Aenea give Raul in a vial?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)