|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a settled priest on the Madrededios?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Pax.
(d) Captain DeSoya.
2. Who rips off the cyborg's head and tosses it into the river at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) The Shrike.
3. Who awakens Raul to inform him they just arrived on a drop ship in Chapter 10?
(a) Dem Ria.
4. What is the Cantos?
(a) An epic poem.
(b) A song.
(c) A hymn of praise.
(d) A map.
5. What is on Isosaki's heir and apprentice's chest?
(a) A cruciform.
(b) A Madonna.
(d) A bird.
6. DeSoya rightly suspects that ____________ is a spy.
(a) Hogan Libler.
(b) Hoagan Liebler.
(c) Loagan Hielber.
(d) Logan Hibler
7. How many Core cyborg assassins does the Raphael bring to God's Grove?
8. Who is used to terrorize the population of Pax?
9. Where does assassin Rhadamanth Nemes live?
(a) God's grove.
(b) Old Earth.
(c) The Core.
10. Where is DeSoya's new outpost located?
11. Who orders the actions for the bodies to be moved into Stasis?
(a) The Pope.
12. What is the name of the compound created for architectural students called?
(a) Tahitian West.
(b) Taliesin West.
(c) Talisein East.
(d) Tahiti Miti.
13. Who learns that Raul is on the planet from the Pax?
(b) Nemes and her cyborgs.
14. What are the ship captains shown pictures of that they will be destroying?
(a) The Consul's ship.
(b) The Consul's house.
(c) The Consul's plane.
(d) The Consul's yacht.
15. Who are the last to leave the former community of Taliesin?
(a) Aenea and Raul.
(b) A. Bettik and Aenea.
(c) Raul and A. Bettik.
(d) Raul and Rachel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is DeSoya reunited with at the end of Chapter 7?
2. What is Task Force GIDEON?
3. What is the name of the nearby galaxy led by the alien force named?
4. What is the name of the home world of the Church?
5. Who is aggressively opposed to humanity according to Aenea?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)