|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on Isosaki's heir and apprentice's chest?
(a) A cruciform.
(c) A Madonna.
(d) A bird.
2. How many years have elapsed since the events from the third book "The Rise of Endymion"?
(a) Three years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
3. Who is after Mustafa, according to Aenea?
(c) The Church.
(d) The Shrike.
4. What happens to Raul in Chapter 10?
(a) He becomes incarcerated.
(b) He grows dehydrated.
(c) He passes his kidney stone.
(d) He is still ill.
5. What is the name of the compound created for architectural students called?
(a) Taliesin West.
(b) Tahiti Miti.
(c) Tahitian West.
(d) Talisein East.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planet does the Shrike invade?
2. Cardinal DuNoyer is in charge of ___________.
3. What does Raul's kayak convert into as he presses the emergency button?
4. What does Aenea tell Raul about the missing months he calculates?
5. Whom do Nemes and her assassin siblings meet upon arrival to the planet?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)