|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is summoned against Raul's wishes when he is ill?
(a) A therapist.
(b) A midwife.
(c) A Pax doctor and priest.
(d) A woman.
2. Who appears to be working in partnership against non-Christians?
(a) The Core and the Pope.
(b) The Core and the Shrike.
(c) The Pope and the Pax.
(d) The Core and the Pax.
3. What is the name of the medicine Raul is given for his illness in Lock Childe Lamonde?
4. What begins in Chapter 9?
(a) The flight of Raul.
(b) The fight of Raul and Lock Childe Lamonde.
(c) The Pax raids.
(d) Old Earth's transition.
5. Isosaki believes that _____________ could be a lucrative partner to the Core.
(a) Pax Nemes.
(b) Pax Romano.
(c) Pax Lenar.
(d) Pax Mercantilus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Cantos?
2. What happens to Raul after he drank water upon arriving to Lock Childe Lamonde?
3. Who is DeSoya reunited with at the end of Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of the compound created for architectural students called?
5. What are Nemes and her assassin siblings working to defeat?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)