|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Raul after he drank water upon arriving to Lock Childe Lamonde?
(a) He gets a migraine.
(b) He gets a kidney stone.
(c) He breaks his ankle.
(d) He faints.
2. For how many years is the person whom Mustafa and Farrell torture incarcerated?
(a) Five years.
(b) Four years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
3. What is Hsuan-k'ung Ssu?
(a) A border.
(b) A religious priest.
(c) A tree.
(d) A temple.
4. What river does Raul paddle down in Chapter 6 through the Arch of the West?
(a) The Yocona River.
(b) The Mississippi River.
(c) The Potomic River.
(d) The St. Louis River.
5. What is Task Force GIDEON?
(a) A Church cult.
(b) A commune.
(c) A religious idea.
(d) A series of raids to destroy Outer Systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assigns DeSoya to a different outpost?
2. How many Core cyborg assassins does the Raphael bring to God's Grove?
3. How many times has Pope Julius XIV died according to Chapter 1?
4. How many years have elapsed since the events from the third book "The Rise of Endymion"?
5. Where does assassin Rhadamanth Nemes live?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)