|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the medicine Raul is given for his illness in Lock Childe Lamonde?
2. Who is summoned against Raul's wishes when he is ill?
(a) A midwife.
(b) A Pax doctor and priest.
(c) A therapist.
(d) A woman.
3. When Aenea was in utero, the consciousness of the Keats cybrid, with whom was she able to communicate?
(b) Her father.
4. What is the Cantos?
(a) A map.
(b) An epic poem.
(c) A song.
(d) A hymn of praise.
5. Who learns that Raul is on the planet from the Pax?
(b) Nemes and her cyborgs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for extracting every piece of the cruciform from the victim's body in Chapter 9?
2. What begins in Chapter 9?
3. Whom does Aenea hold talks with on many nights at the Temple Hanging in the Air?
4. Why is Raul assigned a guard to watch over him in Lock Childe Lamonde?
5. What happened to the Core in the 21st century, according to Aenea?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)