1. What does the word 'tapas' mean?
2. Who is a kavi?
3. The author calls the unknown god the _____.
4. Max Muller dubs the unknown god _____.
5. Which river surrounds heaven and earth in the unknown god myth?
6. What are the four social classes in Indian civilization called?
7. Which word in the Rig Veda means 'to sprinkle'?
8. _____ are seers as well as poets.
9. What is symbolic of primeval chaotic matter, the seed of the creator, and the sacrificial oblation?
10. Who are the ancient dark divinities?
This section contains 3,246 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)