1. Who trained Cornish McManus?
2. Who built the rifle discussed in the novel?
3. John Waynewright spends most of his time studying what aspect of rifle construction?
4. What does rifling do for a rifle?
5. According to the novel, what does a faster rate of spin do for a projectile?
6. During the Revolutionary war period, rifles that were very accurate were described by what adjective?
7. During the Revolutionary war period a typical rifle was accurate at what distance?
This section contains 4,904 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)