|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Weapon, pages 33 to 66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What material does Cornish McManus use to build the butt plate, the patch box, the keys, and the cap of this "sweet" rifle?
(b) Curly maple
2. What is Tim Harrow doing when he hears about the bloody end of the Waco Siege on 19 April 1993?
(a) Discovering a genetic cure for heart disease
(b) Driving through Missouri
(c) Being arrested for public intoxication
(d) Cleaning McManus' "sweet" rifle
3. What surprises Cornish McManus the most when first he test fires the rifle?
(a) The rifle doesn't make very much noise
(b) Three shots go into the same hole on the target
(c) The rifle doesn't fire
(d) The rifle kicks like a mule
4. In his lifetime, how many times does Tim Harrow use a firearm to protect his life or property?
(a) Dozens of times
5. How much powder does Cornish McManus use when he shoots his "sweet" rifle?
(a) 217 grains
(b) A handful
(c) The amount that normally would be used for a .40 caliber rifle.
(d) The amount that normally would be used for a .50 caliber rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of lock does Cornish McManus fit into his "sweet" rifle?
2. Tim Harrow's mind is swirling with all of the following except?
3. On one occasion John Byam shoots how many British officers in just a few moments?
4. In the rifle that Cornish McManus builds, the flint strikes a piece of metal called what?
5. What kills Tim Harrow?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)