|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Joining, and The Rifle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object rekindles in Cornish McManus the desire to build a masterpiece of a rifle?
(a) A target shooting competition
(b) A rough-sawn "blank" of curly maple
(c) A woman's petticoat
(d) A newspaper article
2. How does Richard Allen Mesington think about firearms?
(a) He doesn't think about them
(b) He thinks he's like to learn how to make them
(c) He loves them
(d) He is terrified of them
3. Who trained Cornish McManus?
(a) John Waynewright
(b) John Byam
(c) Richard Allen Mesinger
(d) Joe Manton
4. Where was Richard Allen Mesington born?
(b) New York
(c) Willow, Colorado
(d) Salt Lake City, Utah
5. During the Revolutionary war period, rifles that were very accurate were described by what adjective?
Short Answer Questions
1. How quickly does Richard Allen Mesinger die after being shot?
2. How long does Richard Allen Mesington own the "sweet" rifle?
3. When Richard Allen Mesington is seven years old his family moves to what state?
4. What constituted the "door" to the powder magazine in Revolutionary War ships?
5. When he is an infant, Richard Allen Mesington imitated which animal?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)