|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Weapon, pages 33 to 66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tim Harrow is enthralled with what hobby?
(b) Gun collecting
(c) Stamp collecting
(d) Reading comic books
2. How much does Harv Kline want to charge Tim Harrow for fixing his vehicle?
3. Harv Kline agrees to fix Tim Harrow's vehicle in exchange for what?
(a) The "sweet" rifle and a velvet painting of Elvis Presley
(b) A motorcycle
(c) A case of beer
(d) A kiss from Harrow's wife
4. What is the distance of the longest kill John Byam achieves during his time in New York?
(a) 30 long paces
(b) 400 yards
(c) 100 yards
(d) One nautical mile
5. Although he buys and sells guns constantly, Tim Harrow never has fewer than how many guns?
(b) Twenty-five or thirty
(c) One rifle, one pistol, and one shotgun
(d) Two or three hundred
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers the "sweet" rifle in 1993 in the attic of a house in Connecticut?
2. Where does the "sweet" rifle remain from c. 1776 until 1993?
3. Who first buys the "sweet" rifle from Cornish McManus?
4. Who trained Cornish McManus?
5. What tall tale does Tim Harrow make up about the "sweet" rifle that, unbeknownst to him, is actually true?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)