|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Boy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tim Harrow live?
(a) He is homeless
(b) In a motor home that is always on the move
(c) In a trailer park in New York
(d) In Arkansas
2. Why does Cornish McManus decide to sell his "sweet" rifle?
(a) Because he knows he can make another one
(b) He needs money so he can get married
(c) He needs money because he's an alcoholic
(d) Because it's not accurate
3. During the Revolutionary war period, rifles that were very accurate were described by what adjective?
4. How many close friends does Richard Allen Mesington have during the first few years of his life?
5. What does Harv Kline do with the "sweet" rifle?
(a) Takes it hunting
(b) Hangs it over the fireplace
(c) Sells it to an antique shop
(d) Uses it to shoot British officers and sergeants
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the irregular mark called that is left on a bullet after it is cast?
2. What type of rifle is Cornish McManus's "sweet" rifle?
3. What is the name of the hand tool that Cornish McManus used to cut the barrel channel into the stock of his "sweet" rifle?
4. How does John Byam die?
5. From age nine to ten, Richard Allen Mesington believes he will pursue which profession?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)