Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
2. Where does the undercover policeman testify about attending a meeting?
3. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
4. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
5. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
Essay Topic 1
Compare Brown's character to the person he was at the beginning of the book to who he is at the end.
1) What did Brown hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2) What events change Brown's ideas about life?
3) How has Brown's character changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 2
In what way could the Chicano Movement be described as a terrorist group? In what way have the police and society forced them to become such a group? What comment does this make about terrorist groups in general?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following trials and examine how its outcome affected the Chicano Movement: The Tooner Flats Seven,The St. Basil Twenty One, and The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)