|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous case did Judge Charles Older preside over?
2. Where does the undercover policeman testify about attending a meeting?
3. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
4. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
5. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
Essay Topic 1
What were Nixon's views on the Chicano Movement? What effect did his election to President have on the movement?
Essay Topic 2
Why do the students think Brown chooses the cockroach to describe his own people? Why do groups, in general, use such derogatory terms in reference to themselves?
Essay Topic 3
In what way could the Grand Jury be seen as racist? How can Brown use this accusation against them? How has the Supreme Court tried to counter racism?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)