Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
2. Where does the undercover policeman testify about attending a meeting?
3. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
4. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
5. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
Essay Topic 1
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does this have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
What were Nixon's views on the Chicano Movement? What effect did his election to President have on the movement?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Brown want to become a criminal lawyer? What are Brown's strengths and weaknesses as a lawyer?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)