Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
2. Where does the undercover policeman testify about attending a meeting?
3. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
4. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
5. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does this have on the story?
What does a movement such as the Chicano Movement need to make itself heard? Did the Chicano Movement do enough to make the public aware of them? What more could they have done?
Compare Brown's character to the person he was at the beginning of the book to who he is at the end.
1) What did Brown hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2) What events change Brown's ideas about life?
3) How has Brown's character changed by the end of the book?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)