|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
2. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
3. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
4. Chavez is participating in ___________.
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brown deal with the situation after the police have made their arrests?
2. What are the results of Robert's autopsy?
3. Why is the Belmont hotel a place for Brown to live?
4. Describe the demonstration.
5. How does Manny claim racism has stopped him from becoming famous?
6. How do the leaders find a way into the church?
7. Why do Robert family refuse to believe that Robert hanged himself?
8. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
9. What plans does Brown make in Chapter 4?
10. Why did the police arrest Robert Fernandez?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine each person's importance to the Chicano Movement: Brown, Gilbert, Zanzibar, and Corky.
Essay Topic 2
What evidence suggests the police could have killed Fernandez? How will it affect the Chicano Movement if the police are found guilty of murder?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Brown want to become a criminal lawyer? What are Brown's strengths and weaknesses as a lawyer?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)