|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
(a) Anthony Quinn.
2. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) The fire brigade.
(b) Church officials.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The military.
3. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
(a) To defend seven militants.
(b) To spend the next year in LA.
(c) To write Gilbert's biography.
(d) To do the accounts for the militants.
4. Where do Brown and the others celebrate their partial victory?
(a) At Liberace's estate.
(b) At his house.
(c) Outside the courthouse.
(d) In Manny's bar.
5. What is the name of the undercover police officer at the trial?
(a) Fernando Sumaya.
(b) Jose Ramirez.
(c) Joel Silver.
(d) Dick Holtz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
2. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
3. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
4. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
5. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the courtroom watching a color film at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. Why does Brown decide against giving a closing argument?
3. What problems occur on the first day of the St. Basil Thirteen hearing?
4. Who is Cesar Chavez?
5. Describe Brown's time at the New County jail at the end of the section.
6. What claims does Brown make about Zanzibar's murder?
7. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
8. According to Brown, why does he like Roland Zanzibar?
9. What problems is Brown having with the police while in Mexico?
10. How do the Charles Manson supporters think their case is the same as the Brown's case?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)