|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
2. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
(a) Court usher.
(d) Court artist.
3. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A squat.
(d) A television center.
4. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They need extra security.
(b) They need less security.
(c) They have demanded it.
(d) There are so many of them.
5. For whom does Roland work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown try to explain to the group they need as well as lawyers?
2. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
3. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
4. What does Brown question the rector about?
5. What is the name of the second policeman to testify?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Brown and the others decide to avenge Robert's death?
2. What claims does Brown make about Zanzibar's murder?
3. Why does Brown decide against giving a closing argument?
4. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
5. Who is Cesar Chavez?
6. What is the eventual outcome of the trial in Chapter 12?
7. What problems is Brown having with the police while in Mexico?
8. Why does Brown think it is a good idea for him to write a book?
9. What role does Brown play in the UCLA rally?
10. What information does the juror give Brown in Chapter 12?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)