|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They need less security.
(b) They have demanded it.
(c) There are so many of them.
(d) They need extra security.
2. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
(a) To spend the next year in LA.
(b) To do the accounts for the militants.
(c) To write Gilbert's biography.
(d) To defend seven militants.
3. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
4. According to Brown's claims, who ordered Zanzibar's murder?
(a) Police Chief Todd Davis.
(b) General Scwartz.
(c) Sergeant Lovelace.
(d) Police Officer Tom Wilson.
5. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
2. Brown is annoyed that ___________ are not selected to serve on the Grand Jury.
3. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
4. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
5. What does Brown give as his occupation?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)