|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
(a) Charlie's Chicks.
(b) Charlie's Girls.
(c) Manson's Mugs.
(d) Death Angels.
2. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) They leave in droves.
(b) They boo him.
(c) They give him a standing ovation.
(d) They chant his name.
3. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
4. What does Brown give as his occupation?
5. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His family life.
(b) His sex life.
(c) His drug habits.
(d) His time in Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
2. Whom does Anthony Quinn introduce at the rally?
3. To which member of their family do the three girls return?
4. How do David and Brown know each other?
5. What does Brown question the rector about?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Brown, why does he like Roland Zanzibar?
2. What does Brown tell Zanzibar in his interview?
3. Why does Brown think that Gilbert has no right to question him about Mexico?
4. How do the Charles Manson supporters think their case is the same as the Brown's case?
5. What problems does Brown say he has with Grand Juries?
6. What claims does Brown make about Zanzibar's murder?
7. How do Brown and the others decide to avenge Robert's death?
8. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
9. What problems occur on the first day of the St. Basil Thirteen hearing?
10. Describe Brown's time at the New County jail at the end of the section.
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)