|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the gun in Brown's suitcase?
(b) Sergeant Lovelace.
(c) Black Eagle.
(d) Sailor Boy.
2. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
(a) He loaned him money which he has yet to pay back.
(b) He is always ready to help him.
(c) He helped him get off serious charges.
(d) He worked for him as a lawyer when he didn't want to be one.
3. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
(b) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
(c) The St. Basil Group.
(d) The Watts Rioter.
4. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
(c) Washington Heights.
(d) Beverly Hills.
5. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
2. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
3. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
4. Which position does Brown seek?
5. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brown promise to do after the trial in Chapter 15?
2. How do Brown and the others decide to avenge Robert's death?
3. According to Brown, why does he like Roland Zanzibar?
4. What role does Brown play in the UCLA rally?
5. How does Brown start to find connections among Hollywood's elite?
6. How was Zanzibar killed?
7. Why does Brown think it is a good idea for him to write a book?
8. What does Brown do at the nightclub in Mexico?
9. Why does Brown decide against giving a closing argument?
10. What does Brown say in his closing speech in Chapter 12?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)