|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Write his book.
(c) Retire to Paris.
(d) Become an actor.
2. Who sings at the Chicano rally?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Vicki Carr.
(c) Tracey Chapman.
(d) Joan Baez.
3. What does Brown insinuate that the authorities knew about Zanzibar?
(a) He had gone undercover to a police meeting.
(b) He was giving the Chicanos money.
(c) He had tapes of what happened at Laguna Park.
(d) He helped plan a bombing on a Safeway store.
4. Who was Gilbert shot by?
(b) The CIA.
(c) The police.
(d) The FBI.
5. What does Brown give as his occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Davis' claims, who is the leader of the militants?
2. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
3. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
4. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
5. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)