|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
(b) The Regal Ashtray.
(c) The Silver Dollar.
(d) The Gold Bar.
2. For whom does Roland work?
3. Brown says the court has no jurisdiction because of ______________.
(a) Rumored bribes.
(b) Jurors speaking to the press.
(c) Crimes committed by the judge.
(d) The grand jury's discrimination.
4. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Retire to Paris.
(b) Write his book.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Become an actor.
5. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
(a) Charlie's Girls.
(b) Death Angels.
(c) Manson's Mugs.
(d) Charlie's Chicks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
2. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
3. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
4. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
5. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What claims does Brown make about Zanzibar's murder?
2. What does Brown do at the nightclub in Mexico?
3. Why does Brown think that Gilbert has no right to question him about Mexico?
4. How does Brown describe Charlies's girls?
5. What information does the juror give Brown in Chapter 12?
6. How does Brown start to find connections among Hollywood's elite?
7. According to Brown, why does he like Roland Zanzibar?
8. How do the Charles Manson supporters think their case is the same as the Brown's case?
9. What is the eventual outcome of the trial in Chapter 12?
10. Why is the courtroom watching a color film at the beginning of Chapter 15?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)