|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
(a) For forgetting to register a witness.
(b) For leaving the court.
(c) For throwing things.
(d) For his way of speaking.
2. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His time in Mexico.
(b) His drug habits.
(c) His sex life.
(d) His family life.
3. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His aunt.
4. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
5. For whom does Roland work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the second policeman to testify?
2. Who testifies that the Chicanos are a class of people?
3. Who was Gilbert shot by?
4. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
5. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brown promise to do after the trial in Chapter 15?
2. Why does Brown think that Gilbert has no right to question him about Mexico?
3. How do the Charles Manson supporters think their case is the same as the Brown's case?
4. How do Brown and the others decide to avenge Robert's death?
5. How does Brown describe Charlies's girls?
6. How does Brown describe Charles Manson?
7. What does Brown do at the nightclub in Mexico?
8. Describe Brown's time at the New County jail at the end of the section.
9. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
10. What does Brown tell Zanzibar in his interview?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)