|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They have demanded it.
(b) They need extra security.
(c) There are so many of them.
(d) They need less security.
2. What is Roland's surname?
3. What famous case did Judge Charles Older preside over?
(a) The Moonstone case.
(b) The Charles Manson case.
(c) The Watt's riots case.
(d) The Gary Gilmore case.
4. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
5. What does Brown try to explain to the group they need as well as lawyers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which position does Brown seek?
2. What does Brown spend most of his time doing in Acapulco?
3. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
4. Liberace tells Brown he will vote for __________.
5. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does the juror give Brown in Chapter 12?
2. Why is the courtroom watching a color film at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What problems is Brown having with the police while in Mexico?
4. Why does the judge have both Brown and the defendants arrested in this section?
5. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
6. Why does Brown think that Gilbert has no right to question him about Mexico?
7. What problems occur on the first day of the St. Basil Thirteen hearing?
8. What does Brown promise to do after the trial in Chapter 15?
9. How does Brown describe Charlies's girls?
10. How was Zanzibar killed?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)