|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Roland work?
2. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
(a) His book deal.
(b) His television appearances.
(c) His attitude toward the judge.
(d) His run for sheriff.
3. What does Brown call a racist institution?
(a) The police.
(b) The Senate.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Grand Jury.
4. According to Brown's claims, who ordered Zanzibar's murder?
(a) Police Chief Todd Davis.
(b) General Scwartz.
(c) Sergeant Lovelace.
(d) Police Officer Tom Wilson.
5. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A jury meeting.
(b) A press conference.
(c) A staff meeting.
(d) A business conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
2. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
3. Which position does Brown seek?
4. Whose persecution are the people protesting at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Charles Manson supporters think their case is the same as the Brown's case?
2. What problems occur on the first day of the St. Basil Thirteen hearing?
3. Why is the courtroom watching a color film at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What information does the juror give Brown in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Brown decide against giving a closing argument?
6. How does Brown describe Charlies's girls?
7. Describe Brown's time at the New County jail at the end of the section.
8. What role does Brown play in the UCLA rally?
9. How does Brown describe Charles Manson?
10. What is the eventual outcome of the trial in Chapter 12?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)