|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Roland work?
2. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
(b) Court artist.
(c) Court usher.
3. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
(a) He needs a recuperation period.
(b) He no longer believes in what they are fighting for.
(c) He is tired of the whole scene.
(d) He misses his family.
4. What does Brown spend most of his time doing in Acapulco?
(b) Watching TV.
5. According to Brown's claims, who ordered Zanzibar's murder?
(a) General Scwartz.
(b) Sergeant Lovelace.
(c) Police Officer Tom Wilson.
(d) Police Chief Todd Davis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who testifies that the Chicanos are a class of people?
2. What are the names of the two street nuns?
3. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
4. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
5. In which state were the student protesters killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brown describe Charles Manson?
2. What information does the juror give Brown in Chapter 12?
3. Why does the judge have both Brown and the defendants arrested in this section?
4. What is the eventual outcome of the trial in Chapter 12?
5. What does Brown promise to do after the trial in Chapter 15?
6. What does Brown say in his closing speech in Chapter 12?
7. How do Brown and the others decide to avenge Robert's death?
8. What problems occur on the first day of the St. Basil Thirteen hearing?
9. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
10. Why does Brown think it is a good idea for him to write a book?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)