|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
(d) Flame throwers.
2. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
(c) Anthony Quinn.
3. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
(a) The Regal Ashtray.
(c) The Silver Dollar.
(d) The Gold Bar.
4. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
(a) To defend seven militants.
(b) To write Gilbert's biography.
(c) To do the accounts for the militants.
(d) To spend the next year in LA.
5. For whom does Roland work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
2. Where do Brown and the others celebrate their partial victory?
3. Brown says the court has no jurisdiction because of ______________.
4. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
5. Who was Gilbert shot by?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brown decide against giving a closing argument?
2. What problems occur on the first day of the St. Basil Thirteen hearing?
3. What does Brown promise to do after the trial in Chapter 15?
4. Why does Brown think that Gilbert has no right to question him about Mexico?
5. How does Brown describe Charles Manson?
6. What does Brown do at the nightclub in Mexico?
7. What is the eventual outcome of the trial in Chapter 12?
8. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
9. What role does Brown play in the UCLA rally?
10. What victory has Brown won at the end of Chapter 16?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)