|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
(c) Black Eagle.
2. Where does the undercover policeman testify about attending a meeting?
(a) The Silver Dollar Bar.
(b) The Zanzibar.
(c) Brown's home.
(d) Gilbert's home.
3. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
4. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
5. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a journalist.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a Chicano.
(d) He is a candidate for sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
2. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
3. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
4. What famous case did Judge Charles Older preside over?
5. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)