|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brown's claims, who ordered Zanzibar's murder?
(a) Police Chief Todd Davis.
(b) Police Officer Tom Wilson.
(c) Sergeant Lovelace.
(d) General Scwartz.
2. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
(b) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
(c) President of the California Labor Union.
(d) Chicano King.
3. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His time in Mexico.
(b) His sex life.
(c) His drug habits.
(d) His family life.
4. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
5. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
(a) Corky Gonzales.
(b) Jackson Brown.
(c) Hunter S. Thompson.
(d) Black Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
2. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
3. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
5. Whose persecution are the people protesting at the beginning of Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Zanzibar killed?
2. According to Brown, why does he like Roland Zanzibar?
3. What problems occur on the first day of the St. Basil Thirteen hearing?
4. What does Brown promise to do after the trial in Chapter 15?
5. Describe Brown's time at the New County jail at the end of the section.
6. Why does the judge have both Brown and the defendants arrested in this section?
7. Who is Cesar Chavez?
8. What does Fernando Sumaya tell the court in his testimony?
9. How does Brown describe Charles Manson?
10. How do the Charles Manson supporters think their case is the same as the Brown's case?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)