|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Senate.
(c) The Cardinal.
(d) The President.
2. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
3. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
(a) A kidnapping.
(b) An assassination.
(c) A bombing.
(d) A march.
4. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
5. What does Brown insinuate that the authorities knew about Zanzibar?
(a) He had gone undercover to a police meeting.
(b) He was giving the Chicanos money.
(c) He had tapes of what happened at Laguna Park.
(d) He helped plan a bombing on a Safeway store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
2. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
3. Brown is annoyed that ___________ are not selected to serve on the Grand Jury.
4. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
5. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems occur on the first day of the St. Basil Thirteen hearing?
2. Who is Cesar Chavez?
3. What role does Brown play in the UCLA rally?
4. What does Brown tell Zanzibar in his interview?
5. How does Brown describe Charlies's girls?
6. What problems is Brown having with the police while in Mexico?
7. What does Fernando Sumaya tell the court in his testimony?
8. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
9. Why does Brown decide against giving a closing argument?
10. How do Brown and the others decide to avenge Robert's death?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)