|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The judge and the court.
(b) The prejudice against his clients.
(c) The prosecution's witnesses.
(d) The journalists being present at the trial.
2. What is the name of the juror who provided Brown with information?
(a) Jean Fisher.
(b) Jane Kimber.
(c) John Gordon.
(d) Denise Wright.
3. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) President of the California Labor Union.
(b) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
(c) Chicano King.
(d) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
4. What are the names of the two street nuns?
(a) Phylis and Penelope.
(b) Janie and Anna.
(c) Petra and Danielle.
(d) Josie and Duana.
5. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roland's surname?
2. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
3. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
4. In which state were the student protesters killed?
5. What does Brown spend most of his time doing in Acapulco?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brown think it is a good idea for him to write a book?
2. Describe Brown's time at the New County jail at the end of the section.
3. What problems is Brown having with the police while in Mexico?
4. What victory has Brown won at the end of Chapter 16?
5. Who is Cesar Chavez?
6. What does Brown tell Zanzibar in his interview?
7. How does Brown start to find connections among Hollywood's elite?
8. How was Zanzibar killed?
9. What information does the juror give Brown in Chapter 12?
10. Why does the judge have both Brown and the defendants arrested in this section?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)