|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
2. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
(a) Manson's Mugs.
(b) Charlie's Girls.
(c) Charlie's Chicks.
(d) Death Angels.
3. With whom does Brown attend the rally for Chicano candidates?
4. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
5. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
(b) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
(c) The Watts Rioter.
(d) The St. Basil Group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
2. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
3. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
4. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
5. What does Brown try to explain to the group they need as well as lawyers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fernando Sumaya tell the court in his testimony?
2. What information does the juror give Brown in Chapter 12?
3. Why is the courtroom watching a color film at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What claims does Brown make about Zanzibar's murder?
5. Why does Brown think it is a good idea for him to write a book?
6. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
7. What does Brown do at the nightclub in Mexico?
8. Why does the judge have both Brown and the defendants arrested in this section?
9. How do the Charles Manson supporters think their case is the same as the Brown's case?
10. Who is Cesar Chavez?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)