|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, Brown finds out that ________________have been asking questions about him.
(a) The police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) Undercover officers.
2. To which member of their family do the three girls return?
(a) Their uncle.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Their grandmother.
3. What does Brown try to explain to the group they need as well as lawyers?
4. What is the name of the undercover police officer at the trial?
(a) Fernando Sumaya.
(b) Joel Silver.
(c) Jose Ramirez.
(d) Dick Holtz.
5. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) Robert's funeral bill.
(b) His groceries.
(c) His filing fee.
(d) His case of beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
2. Which position does Brown seek?
3. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
4. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
5. What does Brown give as his occupation?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)