|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
(a) Washington Heights.
(b) Beverly Hills.
2. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
(a) For throwing things.
(b) For forgetting to register a witness.
(c) For his way of speaking.
(d) For leaving the court.
3. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
4. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
(a) Corky Gonzales.
(b) Black Eagle.
(c) Jackson Brown.
(d) Hunter S. Thompson.
5. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) Chicano King.
(b) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
(c) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
(d) President of the California Labor Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
2. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
4. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
5. Liberace tells Brown he will vote for __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What victory has Brown won at the end of Chapter 16?
2. How does Brown describe Charles Manson?
3. How does Brown describe Charlies's girls?
4. According to Brown, why does he like Roland Zanzibar?
5. Describe Brown's time at the New County jail at the end of the section.
6. What problems does Brown say he has with Grand Juries?
7. Why is the courtroom watching a color film at the beginning of Chapter 15?
8. Who is Cesar Chavez?
9. What does Fernando Sumaya tell the court in his testimony?
10. Why does Brown think it is a good idea for him to write a book?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)