|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
(a) The Silver Dollar.
(b) The Regal Ashtray.
(d) The Gold Bar.
2. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A staff meeting.
(b) A business conference.
(c) A jury meeting.
(d) A press conference.
3. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For Robert's memory.
(b) For political reasons.
(c) For educational reasons.
(d) For his mother's memory.
4. According to Davis' claims, who is the leader of the militants?
(c) Sailor Boy.
5. What are the names of the two street nuns?
(a) Petra and Danielle.
(b) Josie and Duana.
(c) Phylis and Penelope.
(d) Janie and Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which member of their family do the three girls return?
2. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
3. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
4. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
5. In which state were the student protesters killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brown start to find connections among Hollywood's elite?
2. What does Fernando Sumaya tell the court in his testimony?
3. Why does Brown think it is a good idea for him to write a book?
4. What problems is Brown having with the police while in Mexico?
5. Why does the judge have both Brown and the defendants arrested in this section?
6. What does Brown tell Zanzibar in his interview?
7. What problems occur on the first day of the St. Basil Thirteen hearing?
8. According to Brown, why does he like Roland Zanzibar?
9. What does Brown promise to do after the trial in Chapter 15?
10. Why is the courtroom watching a color film at the beginning of Chapter 15?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)