|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
(a) The Cardinal.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The President.
(d) The Senate.
2. What is the name of the second policeman to testify?
(a) Kevin Gilmore.
(b) James Regal.
(c) Tom Wilson.
(d) Jack Pardew.
3. What does Brown call a racist institution?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The police.
(d) The Grand Jury.
4. To which member of their family do the three girls return?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their aunt.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their uncle.
5. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
(a) The usher.
(b) The organ player.
(c) The janitor.
(d) The rector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the undercover police officer at the trial?
2. In which state were the student protesters killed?
3. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
4. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
5. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Charles Manson supporters think their case is the same as the Brown's case?
2. What is the eventual outcome of the trial in Chapter 12?
3. What information does the juror give Brown in Chapter 12?
4. What does Brown do at the nightclub in Mexico?
5. What claims does Brown make about Zanzibar's murder?
6. How was Zanzibar killed?
7. What does Fernando Sumaya tell the court in his testimony?
8. What victory has Brown won at the end of Chapter 16?
9. What role does Brown play in the UCLA rally?
10. Why does Brown decide against giving a closing argument?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)