Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His drug habits.
(b) His time in Mexico.
(c) His sex life.
(d) His family life.
2. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
(a) The prosecutor.
(b) A witness for the prosecution.
(c) A juror.
(d) The judge.
3. For whom does Roland work?
4. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
(a) He worked for him as a lawyer when he didn't want to be one.
(b) He helped him get off serious charges.
(c) He loaned him money which he has yet to pay back.
(d) He is always ready to help him.
5. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Chicano riots.
(b) The Watts riots.
(c) The Laguna riots.
(d) The Regal riots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown call a racist institution?
2. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
3. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
4. What does Brown spend most of his time doing in Acapulco?
5. What does Brown try to explain to the group they need as well as lawyers?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)