|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
2. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
(a) Charlie's Girls.
(b) Manson's Mugs.
(c) Death Angels.
(d) Charlie's Chicks.
3. With whom does Brown attend the rally for Chicano candidates?
4. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
5. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
2. How do David and Brown know each other?
3. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
4. What does Brown try to explain to the group they need as well as lawyers?
5. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brown decide against giving a closing argument?
2. How was Zanzibar killed?
3. How does Brown describe Charlies's girls?
4. What problems is Brown having with the police while in Mexico?
5. What victory has Brown won at the end of Chapter 16?
6. According to Brown, why does he like Roland Zanzibar?
7. How do Brown and the others decide to avenge Robert's death?
8. How does Brown describe Charles Manson?
9. What role does Brown play in the UCLA rally?
10. Who is Cesar Chavez?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)